Barcelona Connect offers useful information and insider tips for visitors and tourists in Barcelona. Its contributors are international residents living in Barcelona, who aim to share their knowledge of the city with everyone who is interested in discovering more about this popular tourist destination.
- Foodie Paradise: El Jardín del Edén
- Bear on Bike: The Market to Table Experience
- Casa Mariol – Best of Barcelona’s Bodegas
- Roig Robí: a Gracia gem
- El Tablao de Carmen Flamenco Show and Tapas Dinner
- Lunch in Luxury at Hotel Omm
- Estimar: Learn “to value” top-quality food
- Pick Barcelona’s best brunch spot with Picnic
- Tantarantana: What a Mouthful!
- Hot New Eixample Dining Spot: Valmas