Barcelona Connect offers useful information and insider tips for visitors and tourists in Barcelona. Its contributors are international residents living in Barcelona, who aim to share their knowledge of the city with everyone who is interested in discovering more about this popular tourist destination.
- Dine Amongst the Clouds at Marea Alta
- Frankie Gallo Cha Cha Cha – Pizza Professionals
- Sumarroca Winery – 4×4 Tour and Al Fresco Vineyard Lunch
- El Magraner Boig – Greek made Simple
- Divinus: Say hello to delicious, no-frills dining
- Dine in the Heavens on Catalonia Barcelona Plaza Hotel’s Rooftop
- A Summers Evening at Hotel 1898
- A Tu Bola: Food for the Soul
- Healthy Brunching at MAAI
- Rock the Freedoteque by Asociación Freedonia, June 29 at This Side UP!