Barcelona Connect offers useful information and insider tips for visitors and tourists in Barcelona. Its contributors are international residents living in Barcelona, who aim to share their knowledge of the city with everyone who is interested in discovering more about this popular tourist destination.
- Artspace tours and Delhicioso present: Eat.Art
- Fábrica Moritz restaurant: More than just beer
- An African food fiesta: Let’s dance!
- Nuba Restaurant: Home of Exclusivity
- El Principal Del Eixample: the principal spot of Barcelona’s fine dining scene
- A Royal Dining Experience at Windsor Restaurant
- Goodbye bicycles, hello e-bikes: Picasso, wine & tapas
- Llamber: reinventing tapas
- There’s no place like Rome: Welcome to Assunta Madre
- Wine Not? Paint and Wine night at Arte Bar