- Top attractions in Barcelona
- Where to Eat the Best Cheese in Barcelona
- Best plans to do in Barcelona at night
- Fira de Santa Llucia in Barcelona
- Reasons why you should choose Barcelona for your Erasmus
- Carrer Petritxol, the chocolate street of Barcelona
- Legends and scary stories about Barcelona
- La Castanyada and Tots Sants in Barcelona 2019
- How to celebrate Halloween in Barcelona 2019
- Where to eat the best chocolate in Barcelona
Voll-Damm International Jazz Festival in Barcelona 2019
13 October, 2019 - 20 February, 2020| €30
If you like Jazz music and are in Barcelona you´re in luck, because one of the most important events of this genre of music in the world returns for another year… the Voll-Damm International Jazz Festival in Barcelona 2019!
The Voll-Damm International Jazz Festival in Barcelona 2019 celebrates is 51st edition this year, whichwill take place on the 13th October until 20th February in 2020- so no excuses not to go to some concerts! During these 5 months where Barcelona immerses itself fully into Jazz culture and host more than 70 concerts in emblematic institutions such as El Palau de la Música Catalana, la sala BARTS en el Paral·lel, el conservatorio del Liceu and, of course, The old factory of Estrella Damm- which is the official headquarters of this event.
Also, during the Voll-Damm International Jazz Festival in Barcelona 2019 they have organised diverse activities so that everyone who wants too, can partake in this movement in everyway other than simply attending a concert. In the same way, they will be able to participate in games, attend conferences, masterclasses, meet up with other artists. Above all, fully enjoy Jazz music
Some of the celebrities that participate in the festival by sharing their music with the public are: Chucho Valdés, Joan Chamorro, Kiki Morente, La Sant Andreu Jazz Band, Ignasi Terraza, La locomotora Negra and Andrea Motis, among others.
Furthermore, in the Voll-Damm International Jazz Festival in Barcelona 2019 they also present to you the event “DE CAJÓN (In the box)! Flamenco Festival of Barcelona” where some of the top stars of this beautiful art are: Dúo del Mar, Tomatito y José Mercé, Rafael Riqueni , Las Migas, Farrucos y Fernández, y Estrella Morente; and many more.
Purchasing entries and the prices of Voll-Damm International Jazz Festival in Barcelona 2019:
The festival has 43,000 tickets available, which have an average price of €30. Similarly, the event offers the following passes:
• Artist tickets (EG all the concerts of Andrea Motis)
• Barcelona Jazz, eight large concerts specially selected
• Free Jazz (30% discount on 5 or more concert entries when purchasing together)
• Sant Cugat (tickets to the two concerts at the Auditorium theatre of Sant Cugat)
These entries can be bought online, on the phone or at the ticket office