- Restaurant Bembì: Indian Cuisine in the Heart of Barcelona
- Play Tour Barcelona: Spanish Wine and Tapas Gastrotour
- Weekend Brunch at La Esquina
- #BuenasTardesPulitzer: Welcome to Hotel Pulitzer’s rooftop terrace!
- Gaudí’s La Pedrera: The Origins (Night tour & Dinner)
- A Mediterranean Picnic at Cava Nadal
- Spoonik Club: Beyond a gastronomic experience
- PepaPla: Reinventing Tapas
- TasKa Restaurant: A Taste of the Mediterranean
- Hike Costa Brava and Discover Girona with Mont Escape
Events List Navigation
Casa de les Punxes is a unique Modernist building in the heart of Barcelona, constructed in 1905 by the prestigious architect Josep Puig i Cadafalch (1687-1956). Myth and history are seamlessly woven together with daily visits that tell a fascinating narrative through multimedia video and animation, as well as the visceral experience evoked by the building itself.
The terrace comes to life in the summer evenings, with a special program of Nights with Rhythm every Friday from the 22nd June – 31st August.
Guests are invited to explore the exhibition area on the first floor from 19:00- 20:00, to discover the history and symbolism of one of the most emblematic Modernist houses in Catalonia.
A complimentary glass of cava is offered, and concerts take place from 21:00 with talented jazz, swing, bossanova and soul musicians.
❖ 22.06 Special Opening - Scaramouche (Swing, Gypsy Jazz)
❖ 29.06 Zazu (Jazz, Swing)
❖ 06.07 André Marchiori (Brazilian Jazz)
❖ 13.07 TindndJoe (Soul)
❖ 20.07 Scaramouche (Swing, Gypsy Jazz)
❖ 27.07 Heart&Soul (Soul)
❖ 03.08 Casi el mejor trio de tu vida (Swing)
❖ 10.08 Marcelo (Bossanova)
❖ 17.08 Heart&Soul (Soul)
❖ 24.08 Salt and Soul (Jazz, Soul)
❖ 31.08 Casi el mejor trio de tu vida (Swing)
Find out more »