- La Vinoteca Torres: An elegant dinner on Passeig de Gràcia
- Suís & Bowls: Lunch in Gràcia
- Barcelona Guide Bureau: Montserrat & Codorníu Wine Cellars Tour
- Agust Gastrobar: Outstanding International Tapas
- Eye on Food Tours: Sips, Sites & Bites
- Oktoberfest Barcelona: Bringing Munich to You!
- Lock Clock Escape Room Barcelona: Saving the Sagrada Familia!
- Restaurante Costa Dorada: Lunch in Sitges
- Enjoy a creative workshop with Mosaiccos
- La Castanyada and Halloween in Barcelona
Events List Navigation
Guiriness Comedy Barcelona Presents Radu Isac in October. Quality Comedy Only!Find out more »
Interested in artisanal, craft beer? Well, then this weekend is for you! MASH Craft Beer Festival will celebrate its’ second year for a full weekend in October. Three breweries have come together as the hosts for this two-day event: Garage Beer Company, Edge Brewery, and the new addition, Shelton Brothers Inc. The first year was a success and the three hosts are happy to bring it back again! Over 40 breweries will be in attendance from all over the world. Breweries from U.S.A, Poland, Sweden, United Kingdom, and of course, all over Spain. On top of all of this, is tasty food and live music throughout each day. Tickets are still available for purchase here.Find out more »
Want a night out with new, live music? Spice up your evening and check out SOFREE and Indee Styla. At the end of October, both rising artists will perform at the Marula Cafe. This is a fun venue located in the Gothic Quarter.
Both artists stem from a mix of hip-hop, soul, and Latin influences. This mixture will make one of your nights in Barcelona memorable! SOFREE is a French-Spanish duo celebrating their first EP titled "Raíces Distintas.” Watch the duo’s full music video for their song “Un Recuerdo” for a preview. Indee Styla is a more seasoned, solo artist including performances at Glastonbury, one of England’s famous music festivals. Find out more information here!Find out more »