- The best Sushi restaurants in Barcelona – Barcelona tourist guide
- Discover Barcelona’s LGTBI-friendly district
- Discover the most famous streets in Barcelona
- Gothic Quarter Barcelona – Tourist guide
- Our favorite spots to get brunch in Barcelona
- The best street food markets in Barcelona
- COVID-19: Spain’s four-phase plan in Barcelona
- The 5 best Burger restaurants in Barcelona
- The Best Roman Ruins in Catalonia
- Top 4 middle age castles in Catalonia
- This event has passed.
Opening the Golden Door: Sacred dance workshop with Zola Dubnikova
26 April, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 28 April, 2019 @ 4:00 pm
Sacred dance & life practices to awaken feminine wisdom
When Spring comes, it is time for the life which has rested dormant in the bosom of the earth during winter, to slowly re-emerge. In harmony with this natural cycle, it is the right moment for us to let our inner world re-awaken & bloom. It is time to vision clearly our intentions toward creation & manifestation.
Fusing contemporary body science, movement energetics, breath work, seed mantras, circle practices for women, ritual, and mystical eastern dance techniques drawn across time and worlds, this healing experience opens the heart, releases the pelvis, strengthens the core, roots the feet and moves the soul. We dance the trance of release, letting go of what we don’t want to hold in the body; we build inner softness & strength; we listen to our inner voice; we take a journey to release all tension & to connect with inner power. Through the therapeutic practices of this work, we have the opportunity to listen inside slowly & deeply, we have the opportunity to open a golden door within to regenerate our internal feminine forces.
In this workshop we are going to explore the delicate balance between emptiness and fullness, nothingness & our highest potential; we reveal hidden layers of our dormant wisdom, awakening the wise woman – the creator of our deepest dreams, and the highest version of who we envision ourselves to be. We receive keys for integrating ourselves as mystical beings in everyday mundane reality – from the outside, we appear the same as always, but reconnecting to our divine source through these unique practices, we receive a map toward deeper freedom & ecstasy.
Through our collective empowerment as women, we support the healing of our selves & mother earth; we send a gentle, powerful whisper to the world which ripples out the possibility for a new earth consciousness amongst humanity.
• Earth practices (slow movements with a focus on deep inner listening & release)
• Movement medicine & energetics, physical training & breath re-patterning
• Contemporary body science & sacred physical geometry
• Sacred feminine teachings & evolutionary circle practices
• Ritual & mystical eastern dance drawn across time & worlds
HOLISTIC DANCE LANGUAGE PRACTICES:
• Regenerate feminine life force & vital energy
• Release unhealthy physical patterns & tension
• Cultivate a deep sense of humbleness, gratitude, and surrender
• Reconnect us to our divine source and the wisdom carried within
• Open the doors of spiritual ecstasy & intuitive power
HOW TO BOOK:
Places are limited. Please remind that dates to confirm your place. This is a non-residential workshop.
Friday 26 April 18.00 – 21.00
Saturday 27 April 10.00 – 18.00
Sunday 28 April 10.00 – 16.00
On Friday we have an introduction evening that can be followed separately from the workshop. If you are in the workshop this evening is not an extra cost. To join ONLY this evening is 35€.
The whole weekend will be 290€ early bird until Feb 15, after this the cost is 335€.
Please send an e-mail to book your place.
If you need further information call me or send a message.
I’m happy to meet you and very grateful for this magical encounter.