- Music in the Park | Summer in Barcelona
- The upcoming festivals outside Barcelona
- Typical Climate and Weather in Barcelona
- Top 4 Cheap Eats in El Raval
- The Fira del Poblenou in Barcelona
- Discover the Palau de la Musica Catalana
- Montserrat: the most important mountain of Catalonia
- Top 4 lunch spots under 5 euros in Barcelona
- The Ciutadella Park in Barcelona
- Cosmo Caixa, the science museum
- This event has passed.
Master tast – Beer Tasting at Moritz Factory, Barcelona
May 15 @ 7:00 pm - May 31 @ 8:30 pm
Barcelona’s Moritz factory opens its doors for all lovers of beer. In this factory situated in the centre of the city, fresh unpasteurised beer is produced 365 days a year.
Moritz invites you to visit their factory and taste 5 of their best beers. In this guided tour you can delve deep underground to the basement of the factory and visit their microbrewery, find out how a typical day in the factory is spent, and learn how beer is made. After the visit, you can taste 5 of the best Mortiz beers.
The duration of this tour is 1hr 30 minutes and the days that it runs are:
Saturdays: 12:00 and 18:30
Sundays: 11:00 and 13:00