- Visit the Picasso Museum in Barcelona
- Girona Temps de Flors
- A Quick Guide on How to Communicate in Catalan During Your Stay in Barcelona
- Barcelona for Bibliophiles
- The Top Five Most Unusual Shops in Barcelona
- Barcelona comedy show with Chris Purchase
- Mimo Sevilla: Lunchtime Tapas Tasting Tour
- Interactive Activites in Barcelona
- Secret Food Tour Seville
- Devour Seville – Tapas Like a Local: Triana Neighbourhood Tapas Tour
Flamenco City – Flamenco Events in Barcelona
May 16 @ 8:00 am - May 31 @ 5:00 pm
During all its 365 days of the year, Barcelona offers tourists and locals an impressive variety of Flamenco shows. This year, it’s the 26th edition of Ciutat Flamenco, an event that doesn’t just showcase some of the most well-known Flamenco singers in the world, but also promotes new projects related to the world of Flamenco that have just been launched. Ciutat Flamenco has put on performances on some of the city’s biggest stages like Luz de Gas, L’Auditori de Barcelona, Sala Barts, and Taller de Músics 24.
On top of this, Ciutat Flamenco also offers an interesting and unique opportunity: the chance to take part in a Flamenco Masterclass that is taught during the festival.
This event will take place in various spots around Barcelona, for more information about timetables and locations, visit the official Ciutat Flamenco website.