- Vermut & Wardrobe Restart Barcelona: Second-hand Fashion
- Top movies shot in Barcelona
- Arc de Triomf of Barcelona
- The Top 5 Best Free Viewpoints in Barcelona
- La Festa Major de Gràcia 2019
- How to Stay Safe in Barcelona
- Medieval Barcelona: Secrets and Emblematic Sites
- Top 10 Places to Discover Roman Barcelona
- Music in the Park | Summer in Barcelona
- The upcoming festivals outside Barcelona
- This event has passed.
Stanley Kubrick Exhibition
24 October, 2018 - 31 March, 2019| €6
Visit the Stanley Kubrick Exhibition at the Centre de Cultura Contemporánia de Barcelona (CCCB). The exhibition chronologically displays the legendary director’s career and honors his films. It includes over 600 pieces about his works. Such as actual costumes from films, props from sets, storyboards, scripts, photos, and audio visuals. All of his films are presented including 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968), A Clockwork Orange (1971), Barry Lyndon (1975), The Shining (1980), and Eyes Wide Shut (1999). The exhibit has been in various cities all over the world such as Los Angeles, Mexico City, Paris, and Seoul. The exhibit will be available in Barcelona from October 24 until March 31, 2019.