- Girona Temps de Flors
- A Quick Guide on How to Communicate in Catalan During Your Stay in Barcelona
- Barcelona for Bibliophiles
- The Top Five Most Unusual Shops in Barcelona
- Barcelona comedy show with Chris Purchase
- Mimo Sevilla: Lunchtime Tapas Tasting Tour
- Interactive Activites in Barcelona
- Secret Food Tour Seville
- Devour Seville – Tapas Like a Local: Triana Neighbourhood Tapas Tour
- Afternoon Tea at Hotel Casa 1800, Seville
- This event has passed.
Stanley Kubrick Exhibition
24 October, 2018 - 31 March, 2019| €6
Visit the Stanley Kubrick Exhibition at the Centre de Cultura Contemporánia de Barcelona (CCCB). The exhibition chronologically displays the legendary director’s career and honors his films. It includes over 600 pieces about his works. Such as actual costumes from films, props from sets, storyboards, scripts, photos, and audio visuals. All of his films are presented including 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968), A Clockwork Orange (1971), Barry Lyndon (1975), The Shining (1980), and Eyes Wide Shut (1999). The exhibit has been in various cities all over the world such as Los Angeles, Mexico City, Paris, and Seoul. The exhibit will be available in Barcelona from October 24 until March 31, 2019.