- Sitges Carnival 2019 Essential Party Guide
- Experience an exquisite Madame Butterfly at Liceu Opera Barcelona from 12-29th January
- 5 Highlights of a walk through El Born
- Mobile World Congress, #MWC19 Barcelona
- Ascent Restaurant Barcelona – Mediterranean Cuisine with French Influence
- El Canalla: Tasty tapas in Barcelona’s Sarrià neighbourhood
- Musical Mediterranean Feast: Live Spanish Guitar with Local Cuisine
- Wine Ventures Barcelona: Guided Tours of the Penedès
- Enjoy a healthy and delicious meal at top Green Spot: top veggie restaurant!
- Colorama Barcelona: An interactive art experience
Stanley Kubrick Exhibition
24 October, 2018 - 31 March, 2019| €6
Visit the Stanley Kubrick Exhibition at the Centre de Cultura Contemporánia de Barcelona (CCCB). The exhibition chronologically displays the legendary director’s career and honors his films. It includes over 600 pieces about his works. Such as actual costumes from films, props from sets, storyboards, scripts, photos, and audio visuals. All of his films are presented including 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968), A Clockwork Orange (1971), Barry Lyndon (1975), The Shining (1980), and Eyes Wide Shut (1999). The exhibit has been in various cities all over the world such as Los Angeles, Mexico City, Paris, and Seoul. The exhibit will be available in Barcelona from October 24 until March 31, 2019.