- Best Brunch Spots in Barcelona
- Barcelona’s Best Extreme Activities
- 8 Free and Fun Things to do With Kids in Barcelona
- Top 5 Day Trips From Barcelona
- Barcelona’s Best Food Markets
- Top 5 Study Spots in Barcelona
- Can You Drink Barcelona’s Tap Water?
- Zero Patatero: Guilt-free Dining in El Born
- The Best Food Trucks in Barcelona
- Catalonia Meets Asia: Fusion Tapas and Cocktails at The Alchemix
Stanley Kubrick Exhibition
24 October, 2018 - 31 March, 2019| €6
Visit the Stanley Kubrick Exhibition at the Centre de Cultura Contemporánia de Barcelona (CCCB). The exhibition chronologically displays the legendary director’s career and honors his films. It includes over 600 pieces about his works. Such as actual costumes from films, props from sets, storyboards, scripts, photos, and audio visuals. All of his films are presented including 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968), A Clockwork Orange (1971), Barry Lyndon (1975), The Shining (1980), and Eyes Wide Shut (1999). The exhibit has been in various cities all over the world such as Los Angeles, Mexico City, Paris, and Seoul. The exhibit will be available in Barcelona from October 24 until March 31, 2019.