- Llop: Hungry Like the Wolf
- La Vinoteca Torres: An elegant dinner on Passeig de Gràcia
- Suís & Bowls: Lunch in Gràcia
- Barcelona Guide Bureau: Montserrat & Codorníu Wine Cellars Tour
- Agust Gastrobar: Outstanding International Tapas
- Eye on Food Tours: Sips, Sites & Bites
- Oktoberfest Barcelona: Bringing Munich to You!
- Lock Clock Escape Room Barcelona: Saving the Sagrada Familia!
- Restaurante Costa Dorada: Lunch in Sitges
- Enjoy a creative workshop with Mosaiccos
- This event has passed.
Guiriness Comedy Stand-up: Radu Isac (19th, 20th, 21st Oct)
October 19 @ 8:30 pm - 11:00 pm| €10
Book it in for October! Guiriness Comedy brings another class act to Barcelona. This month it’s the precision-timed hilarity from “immigrant status” Romanian comedian RADU ISAC.
Radu serves up witty observational comedy with a sting in the tail, regaling audiences with his experiences of London life from a Romanian’s perspecive. Seemingly innocent, yet darkly comic, Radu is undoubtedly one of UK comedy’s rising stars and capped last year with an appearance at the BBC New Year Celebration. He plays two sets in English: Friday at Shamrock Barcelona, Saturday at Wylie Brewery Sitges, then a special Sunday show at Shamrock in his mother tongue!
Tickets are available online so be sure to get yours in advance!
-Doors 20.30h. Show 21.30h*. This is normally a full house event so please come early on the night for seats. Late-comers may be standing room only. (*Sunday night starts earlier, doors 18h)
-There are a limited number of earlybird tickets online (10€). After that it’s pay-at-door (12€).