- El Canalla: Tasty tapas in Sarrià
- Musical Mediterranean Feast: Live Spanish Guitar with Local Cuisine
- Wine Ventures Barcelona: Guided Tours of the Penedès
- The Green Spot: Top Vegetarian Restaurant
- Colorama Barcelona: An interactive art experience
- Vilafranca In A Day: Culture, Gastronomy and Wine
- Thai Together: Thai Food & Wine Pairing Dinner
- Dinner at Luzia Restaurant & Brasserie Barcelona: Grupo Tragaluz
- Cook & Taste: Hands-on Cooking Classes & Gourmet Market Tour
- Sweet Treats for Christmas in Barcelona
- This event has passed.
Guiriness Comedy Stand-up: Radu Isac (19th, 20th, 21st Oct)
October 19 @ 8:30 pm - 11:00 pm| €10
Book it in for October! Guiriness Comedy brings another class act to Barcelona. This month it’s the precision-timed hilarity from “immigrant status” Romanian comedian RADU ISAC.
Radu serves up witty observational comedy with a sting in the tail, regaling audiences with his experiences of London life from a Romanian’s perspecive. Seemingly innocent, yet darkly comic, Radu is undoubtedly one of UK comedy’s rising stars and capped last year with an appearance at the BBC New Year Celebration. He plays two sets in English: Friday at Shamrock Barcelona, Saturday at Wylie Brewery Sitges, then a special Sunday show at Shamrock in his mother tongue!
Tickets are available online so be sure to get yours in advance!
-Doors 20.30h. Show 21.30h*. This is normally a full house event so please come early on the night for seats. Late-comers may be standing room only. (*Sunday night starts earlier, doors 18h)
-There are a limited number of earlybird tickets online (10€). After that it’s pay-at-door (12€).