- Sweet Treats for Christmas in Barcelona
- Gats: Modern Tapas Restaurant in El Raval
- Tinta i Vi – Painting with Wine (literally!)
- Sagrada Familia Tours: Tapas Tour
- Monumental Club
- Vivo Cocktails and Tapas: Authentic Dining in Eixample
- Premier Paella Cooking Class at the Paella Club
- Sketching class with Evgeniy Stasenko
- Barcelona With Fábio’s Guided Walking Photo Tour
- Thai Together: Authentic Thai Cooking Class
- This event has passed.
Open Mic Wednesdays at Shenanigans Irish Bar
6 September, 2017 @ 9:00 pm - 31 January, 2018 @ 1:00 am
With a mixed crowd of locals and tourists, great craic and a fantastic atmosphere we invite you to come and witness or even participate in the best Open Mic Night Sessions this city has to offer every Wednesday from 9pm!
Wanna get involved or just come for the craic?
Whether you’d like to participate by inging solo, a group of you singing, musicians, beat boxing, anything that is a true crowd pleaser is welcome :D. Our relaxed and friendly atmosphere gives you the chance to showcase your talent.
Who knows, you could be the star of the night! Tempted? You know you want to…
Come and meet amazing new people from all over and enjoy the buzz with no fee. Yes! That’s right, it’s free of charge. Just grab a drink and enjoy.
We are open to all of your ideas; whether it be to join in with another act, test out your new material or sing your heart out to an audience. Speak to our host on the evening, there’s no pressure, the stage is yours so grab that microphone!
Open mic begins at 9pm so get there early. We have a great selection of draught beers at one of Barcelona’s lowest prices, lagers at 3€ and ales & stouts at 4€