- Divinus: Say hello to delicious, no-frills dining
- Dine in the Heavens on Catalonia Barcelona Plaza Hotel’s Rooftop
- A Summers Evening at Hotel 1898
- A Tu Bola: Food for the Soul
- Healthy Brunching at MAAI
- Rock the Freedoteque by Asociación Freedonia, June 29 at This Side UP!
- Restaurant Bembì: Indian Cuisine in the Heart of Barcelona
- Play Tour Barcelona: Spanish Wine and Tapas Gastrotour
- Weekend Brunch at La Esquina
- #BuenasTardesPulitzer: Welcome to Hotel Pulitzer’s rooftop terrace!
- This event has passed.
Barcelona Connect’s Catamaran Cruise with Funk D’Void & Paul Loraine
27 August, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm| €20
Culture Vulture BCN has teamed up with Barcelona Connect, the city’s number one English language magazine and tour guide, and Ibiza 5 Star to host a very special House and Techno “Sunset” mini cruise experience, departing on the last Sunday of August at 6pm
The 5 Star Catamaran will set sail from Port Olimpic on the UK August Bank Holiday Sunday – 27th August. The catamaran boasts a huge single deck with a massive dance floor area, VIP areas, bar space and a sound system powered by Void Acoustics.
DJs onboard will be Funk D’Void (Soma), Paul Loraine (My Favourite Robot), Mark J (Ahoren Music) & Redness (Cuture Vulture) who will spin the latest electronic music as you sit back and relax with a mojito or groove along to the freshest vibes.
Tickets are on sale now, First Release Tickets €20 via Resident Advisor (plus booking fee and includes 1 drink of your choice)
For more information or VIP reservations +34 675 103 073
Meet at Port Olimpic at 17:30h
Catamaran Capacity: Limited!
Boarding: 17:30h (for 18h departure with or without you)
Docks at 22:00h