- AiBarcelona: local wines and slow food experience
- Barcelona by Bike
- 5 ‘Non-Touristy’ Tips to Discover The Real Barcelona
- Bar, Café and Restaurant: El Velódromo
- Exotic brunching at Trópico
- Explore Catalunya – Traditional Food & Wine Tour
- Blanc: magnificence at the Mandarin Oriental
- Welcome to the Jungle – La Selva Barcelona
- Day Trip to Tarragona
- Bamboo Bike Tours – Reinventing the Wheel
- This event has passed.
Barcelona Connect’s Catamaran Cruise with Funk D’Void & Paul Loraine
27 August, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm| €20
Culture Vulture BCN has teamed up with Barcelona Connect, the city’s number one English language magazine and tour guide, and Ibiza 5 Star to host a very special House and Techno “Sunset” mini cruise experience, departing on the last Sunday of August at 6pm
The 5 Star Catamaran will set sail from Port Olimpic on the UK August Bank Holiday Sunday – 27th August. The catamaran boasts a huge single deck with a massive dance floor area, VIP areas, bar space and a sound system powered by Void Acoustics.
DJs onboard will be Funk D’Void (Soma), Paul Loraine (My Favourite Robot), Mark J (Ahoren Music) & Redness (Cuture Vulture) who will spin the latest electronic music as you sit back and relax with a mojito or groove along to the freshest vibes.
Tickets are on sale now, First Release Tickets €20 via Resident Advisor (plus booking fee and includes 1 drink of your choice)
For more information or VIP reservations +34 675 103 073
Meet at Port Olimpic at 17:30h
Catamaran Capacity: Limited!
Boarding: 17:30h (for 18h departure with or without you)
Docks at 22:00h