- Urban adventures: the ultimate foodie escapade
- IAMDDB Comes to Barcelona
- Design a different weekend with Utopia Markets Illustration from 20-22 Oct
- Devour Food Tour – for those with a hunger for quality
- It’s back! Barcelona’s Say it Loud Festival 19-31 October
- Seven Reasons its still Summer in Barcelona this October!
- Montserrat – mountains, monks and magic revealed with Guies de Muntanya de Montserrat
- Wine Courses BCN – sample your way around Spain
- Just Royal BCN: cookery workshops fit for a king
- Live music, DJs and street food at The Monumental Club, 28-29 Oct
- This event has passed.
Barcelona Connect’s Catamaran Cruise with Funk D’Void & Paul Loraine
August 27 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm| €20
Culture Vulture BCN has teamed up with Barcelona Connect, the city’s number one English language magazine and tour guide, and Ibiza 5 Star to host a very special House and Techno “Sunset” mini cruise experience, departing on the last Sunday of August at 6pm
The 5 Star Catamaran will set sail from Port Olimpic on the UK August Bank Holiday Sunday – 27th August. The catamaran boasts a huge single deck with a massive dance floor area, VIP areas, bar space and a sound system powered by Void Acoustics.
DJs onboard will be Funk D’Void (Soma), Paul Loraine (My Favourite Robot), Mark J (Ahoren Music) & Redness (Cuture Vulture) who will spin the latest electronic music as you sit back and relax with a mojito or groove along to the freshest vibes.
Tickets are on sale now, First Release Tickets €20 via Resident Advisor (plus booking fee and includes 1 drink of your choice)
For more information or VIP reservations +34 675 103 073
Meet at Port Olimpic at 17:30h
Catamaran Capacity: Limited!
Boarding: 17:30h (for 18h departure with or without you)
Docks at 22:00h