- Sitges Carnival 2019 Essential Party Guide
- Experience an exquisite Madame Butterfly at Liceu Opera Barcelona from 12-29th January
- 5 Highlights of a walk through El Born
- Mobile World Congress, #MWC19 Barcelona
- Ascent Restaurant Barcelona – Mediterranean Cuisine with French Influence
- El Canalla: Tasty tapas in Barcelona’s Sarrià neighbourhood
- Musical Mediterranean Feast: Live Spanish Guitar with Local Cuisine
- Wine Ventures Barcelona: Guided Tours of the Penedès
- Enjoy a healthy and delicious meal at top Green Spot: top veggie restaurant!
- Colorama Barcelona: An interactive art experience
- This event has passed.
London City: An iconic journey in oils
16 February, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 14 March, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
Immerse yourself in a sentimental journey by Neus Martín Royo (1968) through the streets of London. Neus Martín Royo presents 25 oil paintings that chart an encounter with some of the most iconic locations in the capital. Her favourite neighbourhoods range from upmarket Notting Hill and Chelsea, touristic Covent Garden, and the more urban Camden and Hackney. The canvas is approached with a realism that recalls Edward Hopper and comes to life with cafés and food trucks, antique shops in Portobello Road, and the Vespas that still zip around with the spirit of the 60s Mod movement.