- Hidden Places in Barcelona | Sightseeing off the Beaten Track
- What to do in Winter in Barcelona I Activities and Tips
- Barcelona’s best neighbourhoods: Discover Gràcia
- Useful information about Student life in Barcelona
- Cities near Barcelona: A tour around Tarragona
- Discover the Costa Brava on a day trip
- Family-friendly activities in Barcelona – Tourist Guide
- Visiting Barcelona on a budget – Barcelona tourist guide
- Discover the best wine tours in Barcelona – Barcelona tourist guide
- The best spas and wellness centres to relax in Barcelona
- This event has passed.
London City: An iconic journey in oils
16 February, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 14 March, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
Immerse yourself in a sentimental journey by Neus Martín Royo (1968) through the streets of London. Neus Martín Royo presents 25 oil paintings that chart an encounter with some of the most iconic locations in the capital. Her favourite neighbourhoods range from upmarket Notting Hill and Chelsea, touristic Covent Garden, and the more urban Camden and Hackney. The canvas is approached with a realism that recalls Edward Hopper and comes to life with cafés and food trucks, antique shops in Portobello Road, and the Vespas that still zip around with the spirit of the 60s Mod movement.