- Girona Temps de Flors
- A Quick Guide on How to Communicate in Catalan During Your Stay in Barcelona
- Barcelona for Bibliophiles
- The Top Five Most Unusual Shops in Barcelona
- Barcelona comedy show with Chris Purchase
- Mimo Sevilla: Lunchtime Tapas Tasting Tour
- Interactive Activites in Barcelona
- Secret Food Tour Seville
- Devour Seville – Tapas Like a Local: Triana Neighbourhood Tapas Tour
- Afternoon Tea at Hotel Casa 1800, Seville
- This event has passed.
London City: An iconic journey in oils
16 February, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 14 March, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
Immerse yourself in a sentimental journey by Neus Martín Royo (1968) through the streets of London. Neus Martín Royo presents 25 oil paintings that chart an encounter with some of the most iconic locations in the capital. Her favourite neighbourhoods range from upmarket Notting Hill and Chelsea, touristic Covent Garden, and the more urban Camden and Hackney. The canvas is approached with a realism that recalls Edward Hopper and comes to life with cafés and food trucks, antique shops in Portobello Road, and the Vespas that still zip around with the spirit of the 60s Mod movement.