- Steel Donkey Bike Tours: try not to make an ass out of yourself!
- Calling all fashionistas to La Roca Village
- Christmas Markets in Barcelona
- Tea time at the deluxe Mandarin Oriental
- Feed your senses with Parés Baltà’s wine and cheese pairing
- Drive Me Barcelona: Supercar City Tour
- Born to Cook! Market Tour and Cooking Class
- Dine and discover Barcelona with Walking Dinner
- Learn how to swirl, scent, swallow and savour with Taca de vi
- Metafora Art School Presents Motion Grid 23-25th Nov
- This event has passed.
London City: An iconic journey in oils
February 16 @ 7:30 am - March 14 @ 6:00 pm
Immerse yourself in a sentimental journey by Neus Martín Royo (1968) through the streets of London. Neus Martín Royo presents 25 oil paintings that chart an encounter with some of the most iconic locations in the capital. Her favourite neighbourhoods range from upmarket Notting Hill and Chelsea, touristic Covent Garden, and the more urban Camden and Hackney. The canvas is approached with a realism that recalls Edward Hopper and comes to life with cafés and food trucks, antique shops in Portobello Road, and the Vespas that still zip around with the spirit of the 60s Mod movement.