- Autumn in Barcelona
- Top 4 best Pub Crawl in Barcelona
- La Mercè Festival Barcelona 2019
- The best plates of spanish food in Barcelona
- The most important Barcelona artists
- The Top 5 Best Museums in Barcelona
- The best street art in Barcelona
- Top 5 ice cream parlors in Barcelona
- Vermut & Wardrobe Restart Barcelona: Second-hand Fashion
- Top movies shot in Barcelona
- This event has passed.
London City: An iconic journey in oils
16 February, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 14 March, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
Immerse yourself in a sentimental journey by Neus Martín Royo (1968) through the streets of London. Neus Martín Royo presents 25 oil paintings that chart an encounter with some of the most iconic locations in the capital. Her favourite neighbourhoods range from upmarket Notting Hill and Chelsea, touristic Covent Garden, and the more urban Camden and Hackney. The canvas is approached with a realism that recalls Edward Hopper and comes to life with cafés and food trucks, antique shops in Portobello Road, and the Vespas that still zip around with the spirit of the 60s Mod movement.