- Music in the Park | Summer in Barcelona
- The upcoming festivals outside Barcelona
- Typical Climate and Weather in Barcelona
- Top 4 Cheap Eats in El Raval
- The Fira del Poblenou in Barcelona
- Discover the Palau de la Musica Catalana
- Montserrat: the most important mountain of Catalonia
- Top 4 lunch spots under 5 euros in Barcelona
- The Ciutadella Park in Barcelona
- Cosmo Caixa, the science museum
- This event has passed.
London City: An iconic journey in oils
16 February, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 14 March, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
Immerse yourself in a sentimental journey by Neus Martín Royo (1968) through the streets of London. Neus Martín Royo presents 25 oil paintings that chart an encounter with some of the most iconic locations in the capital. Her favourite neighbourhoods range from upmarket Notting Hill and Chelsea, touristic Covent Garden, and the more urban Camden and Hackney. The canvas is approached with a realism that recalls Edward Hopper and comes to life with cafés and food trucks, antique shops in Portobello Road, and the Vespas that still zip around with the spirit of the 60s Mod movement.