- Top 6 Essential Tricks to Save in Barcelona
- Primavera Sound Barcelona 2020
- Your Best Choice for Luggage Storage in Barcelona
- The Best of Barcelona Carnival 2020
- Top 5 Hiking Trails in Barcelona
- Day Trip to Figueres from Barcelona
- Veto of the Polluting Vehicles in Barcelona, All You Need to Know
- 48 Hours in Barcelona, The Perfect Itinerary
- Ranking of The Best Universities in Barcelona
- Top 11 Valentine’s Day Plans in Barcelona
- This event has passed.
London City: An iconic journey in oils
16 February, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 14 March, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
Immerse yourself in a sentimental journey by Neus Martín Royo (1968) through the streets of London. Neus Martín Royo presents 25 oil paintings that chart an encounter with some of the most iconic locations in the capital. Her favourite neighbourhoods range from upmarket Notting Hill and Chelsea, touristic Covent Garden, and the more urban Camden and Hackney. The canvas is approached with a realism that recalls Edward Hopper and comes to life with cafés and food trucks, antique shops in Portobello Road, and the Vespas that still zip around with the spirit of the 60s Mod movement.