- Restaurant L’Olivé: revamped and ready for action
- Literature and Language at the Come In English Bookshop in Barcelona
- Hotel Casa Fuster: Dine in 5* luxury at Galaxó
- Happy Rental Bike Barcelona: Bespoke Tours by Experienced Guides
- Winter Garden: Dine Like Fairytale Royalty
- Grandma’s Cooking Barcelona: Learn their culinary secrets!
- Bar Muy Buenas and Dr Stravinsky – just what the doctor ordered!
- Foodie Paradise: El Jardín del Edén
- Bear on Bike: The Market to Table Experience
- Casa Mariol – Best of Barcelona’s Bodegas
- This event has passed.
London City: An iconic journey in oils
16 February, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 14 March, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
Immerse yourself in a sentimental journey by Neus Martín Royo (1968) through the streets of London. Neus Martín Royo presents 25 oil paintings that chart an encounter with some of the most iconic locations in the capital. Her favourite neighbourhoods range from upmarket Notting Hill and Chelsea, touristic Covent Garden, and the more urban Camden and Hackney. The canvas is approached with a realism that recalls Edward Hopper and comes to life with cafés and food trucks, antique shops in Portobello Road, and the Vespas that still zip around with the spirit of the 60s Mod movement.