- The best Sushi restaurants in Barcelona – Barcelona tourist guide
- Discover Barcelona’s LGTBI-friendly district
- Discover the most famous streets in Barcelona
- Gothic Quarter Barcelona – Tourist guide
- Our favorite spots to get brunch in Barcelona
- The best street food markets in Barcelona
- COVID-19: Spain’s four-phase plan in Barcelona
- The 5 best Burger restaurants in Barcelona
- The Best Roman Ruins in Catalonia
- Top 4 middle age castles in Catalonia
- This event has passed.
London City: An iconic journey in oils
16 February, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 14 March, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
Immerse yourself in a sentimental journey by Neus Martín Royo (1968) through the streets of London. Neus Martín Royo presents 25 oil paintings that chart an encounter with some of the most iconic locations in the capital. Her favourite neighbourhoods range from upmarket Notting Hill and Chelsea, touristic Covent Garden, and the more urban Camden and Hackney. The canvas is approached with a realism that recalls Edward Hopper and comes to life with cafés and food trucks, antique shops in Portobello Road, and the Vespas that still zip around with the spirit of the 60s Mod movement.