- Best Brunch Spots in Barcelona
- Barcelona’s Best Extreme Activities
- 8 Free and Fun Things to do With Kids in Barcelona
- Top 5 Day Trips From Barcelona
- Barcelona’s Best Food Markets
- Top 5 Study Spots in Barcelona
- Can You Drink Barcelona’s Tap Water?
- Zero Patatero: Guilt-free Dining in El Born
- The Best Food Trucks in Barcelona
- Catalonia Meets Asia: Fusion Tapas and Cocktails at The Alchemix
- This event has passed.
London City: An iconic journey in oils
16 February, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 14 March, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
Immerse yourself in a sentimental journey by Neus Martín Royo (1968) through the streets of London. Neus Martín Royo presents 25 oil paintings that chart an encounter with some of the most iconic locations in the capital. Her favourite neighbourhoods range from upmarket Notting Hill and Chelsea, touristic Covent Garden, and the more urban Camden and Hackney. The canvas is approached with a realism that recalls Edward Hopper and comes to life with cafés and food trucks, antique shops in Portobello Road, and the Vespas that still zip around with the spirit of the 60s Mod movement.