- Welcome to the Hotel Catalonia (2017 Summer Opening Review)
- Walking, tapas and wine tours with Barcelona City Tellers
- Sant Joan in Barcelona – what you need to know about the city’s brightest night
- Six must-see churches in Barcelona
- Poblenou craft beer fair
- A quick guide to 7 top shopping areas in Barcelona
- Black Marina Roof Terrace
- Templars Exhibition at the Museum of History of Catalonia
- Plaça Reial: The Royalty of Barri Gótic
- Explore Montjuïc
- This event has passed.
London City: An iconic journey in oils
February 16 @ 7:30 am - March 14 @ 6:00 pm
Immerse yourself in a sentimental journey by Neus Martín Royo (1968) through the streets of London. Neus Martín Royo presents 25 oil paintings that chart an encounter with some of the most iconic locations in the capital. Her favourite neighbourhoods range from upmarket Notting Hill and Chelsea, touristic Covent Garden, and the more urban Camden and Hackney. The canvas is approached with a realism that recalls Edward Hopper and comes to life with cafés and food trucks, antique shops in Portobello Road, and the Vespas that still zip around with the spirit of the 60s Mod movement.