- Sweet Treats for Christmas in Barcelona
- Gats: Modern Tapas Restaurant in El Raval
- Tinta i Vi – Painting with Wine (literally!)
- Sagrada Familia Tours: Tapas Tour
- Monumental Club
- Vivo Cocktails and Tapas: Authentic Dining in Eixample
- Premier Paella Cooking Class at the Paella Club
- Sketching class with Evgeniy Stasenko
- Barcelona With Fábio’s Guided Walking Photo Tour
- Thai Together: Authentic Thai Cooking Class
- This event has passed.
London City: An iconic journey in oils
16 February, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 14 March, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
Immerse yourself in a sentimental journey by Neus Martín Royo (1968) through the streets of London. Neus Martín Royo presents 25 oil paintings that chart an encounter with some of the most iconic locations in the capital. Her favourite neighbourhoods range from upmarket Notting Hill and Chelsea, touristic Covent Garden, and the more urban Camden and Hackney. The canvas is approached with a realism that recalls Edward Hopper and comes to life with cafés and food trucks, antique shops in Portobello Road, and the Vespas that still zip around with the spirit of the 60s Mod movement.