- Urban adventures: the ultimate foodie escapade
- IAMDDB Comes to Barcelona
- Design a different weekend with Utopia Markets Illustration from 20-22 Oct
- Devour Food Tour – for those with a hunger for quality
- It’s back! Barcelona’s Say it Loud Festival 19-31 October
- Seven Reasons its still Summer in Barcelona this October!
- Montserrat – mountains, monks and magic revealed with Guies de Muntanya de Montserrat
- Wine Courses BCN – sample your way around Spain
- Just Royal BCN: cookery workshops fit for a king
- Live music, DJs and street food at The Monumental Club, 28-29 Oct
- This event has passed.
London City: An iconic journey in oils
February 16 @ 7:30 am - March 14 @ 6:00 pm
Immerse yourself in a sentimental journey by Neus Martín Royo (1968) through the streets of London. Neus Martín Royo presents 25 oil paintings that chart an encounter with some of the most iconic locations in the capital. Her favourite neighbourhoods range from upmarket Notting Hill and Chelsea, touristic Covent Garden, and the more urban Camden and Hackney. The canvas is approached with a realism that recalls Edward Hopper and comes to life with cafés and food trucks, antique shops in Portobello Road, and the Vespas that still zip around with the spirit of the 60s Mod movement.