- Fusion fare at Kokka
- Budget Bikes: Highlights and Tapas Tour
- Plat Únic: Calling all gourmet meat eaters
- Boo: Mediterranean Beach Restaurant
- Big Al’s American Kitchen Sitges
- Sumarroca: Harvest the vines, to make great wine!
- Asian Innovation at Nem: A Sitges Gem
- Penedès Bike & Wine Tour
- Arouse Your Appetite at Arume
- Win free tickets to the legendary mobilee rooftop party in Barcelona!
- This event has passed.
London City: An iconic journey in oils
16 February, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 14 March, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
Immerse yourself in a sentimental journey by Neus Martín Royo (1968) through the streets of London. Neus Martín Royo presents 25 oil paintings that chart an encounter with some of the most iconic locations in the capital. Her favourite neighbourhoods range from upmarket Notting Hill and Chelsea, touristic Covent Garden, and the more urban Camden and Hackney. The canvas is approached with a realism that recalls Edward Hopper and comes to life with cafés and food trucks, antique shops in Portobello Road, and the Vespas that still zip around with the spirit of the 60s Mod movement.