- La Castanyada and Tots Sants in Barcelona 2019
- How to celebrate Halloween in Barcelona 2019
- Where to eat the best chocolate in Barcelona
- The five best places to eat seafood in Barcelona
- AB Apartment Barcelona: your best option for accommodation in Barcelona
- The 5 best Michelin Star Restaurants in Barcelona
- Where to stay in Barcelona: best areas and apartments
- The best plans to experience Barcelona like a local
- Autumn in Barcelona
- Top 4 best Pub Crawl in Barcelona
- This event has passed.
Guiriness Comedy Presents Phil Kay Live Stand-up
February 15 @ 8:30 am - February 16 @ 11:00 pm| €10
On February 15th and 16th, part poet, part raconteur, part cosmic clown, Scottish comedian Phil Kay swoops into Barcelona and Sitges for more shows with Guiriness Comedy. Weaving surreal streams of comic consciousness with lyrical wisdom, Phil’s bewildering style of comedy has earned him a legendary status on the UK comedy scene. An artist in the true sense. Don’t miss him.
*Friday 15th February* Shamrock Bar Barcelona- C/Tallers 72 (Metro Universitat).
-Doors 20.30h. Show 21.30h. This is normally a full house event so please come early on the night for seats. Late-comers may be standing room only.
-There are a limited number of earlybird tickets online (10€). After that it’s pay-at-door (12€).
*Can’t make it to Friday’s Show? Then come down to the Sitges show on Saturday 16th February. If you’re coming in from Barcelona, there’s a Monbus back from Sitges at 23.52h.