- Can You Drink Barcelona’s Tap Water?
- Zero Patatero: Guilt-free Dining in El Born
- The Best Food Trucks in Barcelona
- Catalonia Meets Asia: Fusion Tapas and Cocktails at The Alchemix
- How to Workout for Free in Barcelona
- Where to Shop for Vegan Groceries in Barcelona
- How to Get By in Barcelona With Little Spanish and Catalan
- Immerse yourself in exhibitions, art workshops and street art in Barcelona
- Top 5 Vegan Dessert Spots in Barcelona
- Insider Barcelona: Recommended cultural hotspots and bars in Poble Sec
- This event has passed.
Guiriness Comedy Presents Phil Kay Live Stand-up
February 15 @ 8:30 am - February 16 @ 11:00 pm| €10
On February 15th and 16th, part poet, part raconteur, part cosmic clown, Scottish comedian Phil Kay swoops into Barcelona and Sitges for more shows with Guiriness Comedy. Weaving surreal streams of comic consciousness with lyrical wisdom, Phil’s bewildering style of comedy has earned him a legendary status on the UK comedy scene. An artist in the true sense. Don’t miss him.
*Friday 15th February* Shamrock Bar Barcelona- C/Tallers 72 (Metro Universitat).
-Doors 20.30h. Show 21.30h. This is normally a full house event so please come early on the night for seats. Late-comers may be standing room only.
-There are a limited number of earlybird tickets online (10€). After that it’s pay-at-door (12€).
*Can’t make it to Friday’s Show? Then come down to the Sitges show on Saturday 16th February. If you’re coming in from Barcelona, there’s a Monbus back from Sitges at 23.52h.