- Can You Drink Barcelona’s Tap Water?
- Zero Patatero: Guilt-free Dining in El Born
- The Best Food Trucks in Barcelona
- Catalonia Meets Asia: Fusion Tapas and Cocktails at The Alchemix
- How to Workout for Free in Barcelona
- Where to Shop for Vegan Groceries in Barcelona
- How to Get By in Barcelona With Little Spanish and Catalan
- Immerse yourself in exhibitions, art workshops and street art in Barcelona
- Top 5 Vegan Dessert Spots in Barcelona
- Insider Barcelona: Recommended cultural hotspots and bars in Poble Sec
Festes de llum Barcelona: Festival of lights in Barcelona
February 17 @ 8:00 am - February 19 @ 5:00 pm
Illuminations decorate the old squares and patios of Poblenou during the Festes de Llum Barcelona, using new technology to create awesome effects with artistic installations, projections and creative lighting. The twenty international participants include architects, designers and artists who explore new technologies of illumination through projects that range from large-scale projections, interactive installations and dynamic lighting in the urban spaces of Barcelona’s Poblenou neighbourhood. There is also a section curated by local students from architecture, design and art schools who will be presenting their own projects.