- Montserrat: the most important mountain of Catalonia
- Top 4 lunch spots under 5 euros in Barcelona
- The Ciutadella Park in Barcelona
- Cosmo Caixa, the science museum
- Summer in Barcelona 2019
- Born Street Food Barcelona 2019
- Five of the coolest streets Barcelona
- A perfect day in Barcelona
- 5 Highlights of La Rambla
- SLOW SPA: Barcelona’s Exclusive Spa Experience
- This event has passed.
Festes de llum Barcelona: Festival of lights in Barcelona
February 17 @ 8:00 am - February 19 @ 5:00 pm
Illuminations decorate the old squares and patios of Poblenou during the Festes de Llum Barcelona, using new technology to create awesome effects with artistic installations, projections and creative lighting. The twenty international participants include architects, designers and artists who explore new technologies of illumination through projects that range from large-scale projections, interactive installations and dynamic lighting in the urban spaces of Barcelona’s Poblenou neighbourhood. There is also a section curated by local students from architecture, design and art schools who will be presenting their own projects.