- The Best Theatres in Barcelona
- The Best Plans to Enjoy Winter in Barcelona
- Barcelona Pet Friendly: Shops and Restaurants
- Cost of Living in Barcelona
- Time to Shop! The Best Outlets in Barcelona
- Top Attractions in Barcelona
- Where to Eat the Best Cheese in Barcelona
- Best plans to do in Barcelona at night
- Fira de Santa Llucia in Barcelona
- Reasons why you should choose Barcelona for your Erasmus
- This event has passed.
Festes de llum Barcelona: Festival of lights in Barcelona
February 17 @ 8:00 am - February 19 @ 5:00 pm
Illuminations decorate the old squares and patios of Poblenou during the Festes de Llum Barcelona, using new technology to create awesome effects with artistic installations, projections and creative lighting. The twenty international participants include architects, designers and artists who explore new technologies of illumination through projects that range from large-scale projections, interactive installations and dynamic lighting in the urban spaces of Barcelona’s Poblenou neighbourhood. There is also a section curated by local students from architecture, design and art schools who will be presenting their own projects.