- Afternoon Tea at Hotel Casa 1800, Seville
- A Guide To Carrer Montcada
- The oldest bars in Barcelona
- Best Burgers in Barcelona
- 6 Barcelona Bars with Free Food
- Best Brunch Spots in Barcelona
- Barcelona’s Best Extreme Activities
- 8 Free and Fun Things to do With Kids in Barcelona
- Top 5 Day Trips From Barcelona
- Barcelona’s Best Food Markets
- This event has passed.
Festes de llum Barcelona: Festival of lights in Barcelona
February 17 @ 8:00 am - February 19 @ 5:00 pm
Illuminations decorate the old squares and patios of Poblenou during the Festes de Llum Barcelona, using new technology to create awesome effects with artistic installations, projections and creative lighting. The twenty international participants include architects, designers and artists who explore new technologies of illumination through projects that range from large-scale projections, interactive installations and dynamic lighting in the urban spaces of Barcelona’s Poblenou neighbourhood. There is also a section curated by local students from architecture, design and art schools who will be presenting their own projects.