- El Canalla: Tasty tapas in Sarrià
- Musical Mediterranean Feast: Live Spanish Guitar with Local Cuisine
- Wine Ventures Barcelona: Guided Tours of the Penedès
- The Green Spot: Top Vegetarian Restaurant
- Colorama Barcelona: An interactive art experience
- Vilafranca In A Day: Culture, Gastronomy and Wine
- Thai Together: Thai Food & Wine Pairing Dinner
- Dinner at Luzia Restaurant & Brasserie Barcelona: Grupo Tragaluz
- Cook & Taste: Hands-on Cooking Classes & Gourmet Market Tour
- Sweet Treats for Christmas in Barcelona
- This event has passed.
Bringing the Irish cheer to Barcelona this Christmas!
15 December, 2017 @ 8:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Looking for an early Christmas present this year? Or perhaps you’re missing those frosty British December mornings and looking for a bit of home from home. Labelled one of Ireland’s ’10 Most Wanted’ stand up comedians, Joe Rooney returns to Barcelona on Friday December 15th for an evening of lolling out loud at the Shamrock Bar.
His sell out debut show at the Shamrock in January 2016 had the audience on the floor with laughter, and his pre Christmas special show will no doubt be the same. Rooney brings with him a stocking full of comic Christmas cheer and his better known alter ego, the infamous Father Damo.
As a Christmas present to all, Joe will be performing not one but two shows in one weekend! If you’ve already promised a mulled wine to Aunt Mildred on Friday night, then head down to the Wylie Brewery for the Sitges show on Saturday 16th. There is even a bus back to Barcelona at the end of the evening!
-Friday 15th December, Shamrock Bar Show- C/Tallers 72, Barcelona (Metro Universitat).
-Doors 20.30h. Show 21.30h. Sell out expected so arrive early for seats or risk standing!
-Limited number of earlybird tickets online (12€). After that it’s pay-at-door (15€).