- Restaurant Bembì: Indian Cuisine in the Heart of Barcelona
- Play Tour Barcelona: Spanish Wine and Tapas Gastrotour
- Weekend Brunch at La Esquina
- #BuenasTardesPulitzer: Welcome to Hotel Pulitzer’s rooftop terrace!
- Gaudí’s La Pedrera: The Origins (Night tour & Dinner)
- A Mediterranean Picnic at Cava Nadal
- Spoonik Club: Beyond a gastronomic experience
- PepaPla: Reinventing Tapas
- TasKa Restaurant: A Taste of the Mediterranean
- Hike Costa Brava and Discover Girona with Mont Escape
- This event has passed.
Bringing the Irish cheer to Barcelona this Christmas!
15 December, 2017 @ 8:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Looking for an early Christmas present this year? Or perhaps you’re missing those frosty British December mornings and looking for a bit of home from home. Labelled one of Ireland’s ’10 Most Wanted’ stand up comedians, Joe Rooney returns to Barcelona on Friday December 15th for an evening of lolling out loud at the Shamrock Bar.
His sell out debut show at the Shamrock in January 2016 had the audience on the floor with laughter, and his pre Christmas special show will no doubt be the same. Rooney brings with him a stocking full of comic Christmas cheer and his better known alter ego, the infamous Father Damo.
As a Christmas present to all, Joe will be performing not one but two shows in one weekend! If you’ve already promised a mulled wine to Aunt Mildred on Friday night, then head down to the Wylie Brewery for the Sitges show on Saturday 16th. There is even a bus back to Barcelona at the end of the evening!
-Friday 15th December, Shamrock Bar Show- C/Tallers 72, Barcelona (Metro Universitat).
-Doors 20.30h. Show 21.30h. Sell out expected so arrive early for seats or risk standing!
-Limited number of earlybird tickets online (12€). After that it’s pay-at-door (15€).