- Gids in Barcelona: a Dutch touch on tapas
- Two wheels, one city – Fat Tire Tours
- Brush up your watercolour skills – La Terraza Atico
- Sitges Carnival 2018! All you need to know…
- Castlexperience Barcelona: Montserrat food and wine tour
- Steel Donkey Bike Tours: try not to make an ass out of yourself!
- Calling all fashionistas to La Roca Village
- Christmas Markets in Barcelona
- Tea time at the deluxe Mandarin Oriental
- Feed your senses with Parés Baltà’s wine and cheese pairing
- This event has passed.
Christmas Comedy! Barcelona Improv Group Dec 16th
16 December, 2017 @ 8:30 pm - 10:00 pm| 10€
It’s that time of the year again. Mince pies, mulled wine and awkward small talk with distant family members. Barcelona Improv Group captures the comedy and chaos of Christmas on December 16th for another evening of improvised brilliance, this time, with their own comedy ‘in laws’, The Modestos.
As always, BIG promises to start the evening off with a Christmas cracker bang. Their fast paced, short form improve comedic nature means anything is possible. The cherry on top of the Christmas pudding will be The Modestos first English performance of their signature form Eau D’Impro.
Don’t miss this Christmas mash up of two ridiculously talented improv groups at Tinta Roja. Never mind that 10€ you were planning to spend on a winter scarf for Aunty Becky, treat yourself to this instead!
Location: Tinta Roja, C/Creu dels Molers 17 (metro Poble Sec)
Time: Doors open 20:30, show starts at 21:00
Tickets: 10€, cash only, on the door