- Restaurant Bembì: Indian Cuisine in the Heart of Barcelona
- Play Tour Barcelona: Spanish Wine and Tapas Gastrotour
- Weekend Brunch at La Esquina
- #BuenasTardesPulitzer: Welcome to Hotel Pulitzer’s rooftop terrace!
- Gaudí’s La Pedrera: The Origins (Night tour & Dinner)
- A Mediterranean Picnic at Cava Nadal
- Spoonik Club: Beyond a gastronomic experience
- PepaPla: Reinventing Tapas
- TasKa Restaurant: A Taste of the Mediterranean
- Hike Costa Brava and Discover Girona with Mont Escape
- This event has passed.
Christmas Comedy! Barcelona Improv Group Dec 16th
16 December, 2017 @ 8:30 pm - 10:00 pm| 10€
It’s that time of the year again. Mince pies, mulled wine and awkward small talk with distant family members. Barcelona Improv Group captures the comedy and chaos of Christmas on December 16th for another evening of improvised brilliance, this time, with their own comedy ‘in laws’, The Modestos.
As always, BIG promises to start the evening off with a Christmas cracker bang. Their fast paced, short form improve comedic nature means anything is possible. The cherry on top of the Christmas pudding will be The Modestos first English performance of their signature form Eau D’Impro.
Don’t miss this Christmas mash up of two ridiculously talented improv groups at Tinta Roja. Never mind that 10€ you were planning to spend on a winter scarf for Aunty Becky, treat yourself to this instead!
Location: Tinta Roja, C/Creu dels Molers 17 (metro Poble Sec)
Time: Doors open 20:30, show starts at 21:00
Tickets: 10€, cash only, on the door