- Top 5 ice cream parlors in Barcelona
- Vermut & Wardrobe Restart Barcelona: Second-hand Fashion
- Top movies shot in Barcelona
- Arc de Triomf of Barcelona
- The Top 5 Best Free Viewpoints in Barcelona
- La Festa Major de Gràcia 2019
- How to Stay Safe in Barcelona
- Medieval Barcelona: Secrets and Emblematic Sites
- Top 10 Places to Discover Roman Barcelona
- Music in the Park | Summer in Barcelona
Blues Nights at Poble Espanyol
July 27 @ 9:00 pm - August 29 @ 9:00 pm| €10
All those that have visited Barcelona or live in this spectacular city know about Poble Espanyol, either in terms of its stunning architecture or as the place where some of the biggest parties of the year are held. And this year for the sixth year running, Blues Nights at Poble Espanyol, will return. Every Thursday at 21:00 from the 27th of July to the 29th of August, you can enjoy an incredible Blues concert, in the most “Barcelona” style. There will be 9 concerts in total, those taking to the stage including: Wax & Boogie, The Traitor, The Red & The Rotten, The Flat Pack, WOMBLUES (Big Mama Montse, Sister Marion, Sweet Marta), Johnny Big Stone & The Blues Workers, Chino & The Big Bet + Sax Attack, The Ramblers, and Room 69.
Below is the concert programme:
- 27th of June: Wax & Boogie.
- 4th of July: The Traitors (Inclosa dintre del XVIIè Festival de Blues de Barcelona).
- 11th of July: The Red & The Rotten (Inclosa dintre delXVIIè Festival de Blues de Barcelona).
- 25th of July: The Flat Pack.
- 1st of August: WOMBLUES (Big Mama Montse, Sister Marion, Sweet Marta).
- 8th of August: Johnny Big Stone & The Blues Workers.
- 15th of August: Chino & The Big Bet + Sax Attack.
- 22nd of August: The Ramblers.
- 29th of August: Room 69.
The event takes place at: Av. Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia, 13. The nearest metro stop is Plaza España.
Ticket prices range from 5.50€ to 11€ (depending on whether you only want to go to the concert, or whether you want to eat dinner and have a drink there as well). Don’t forget to check out some of the available discounts online on their webpage.