- Dine Amongst the Clouds at Marea Alta
- Frankie Gallo Cha Cha Cha – Pizza Professionals
- Sumarroca Winery – 4×4 Tour and Al Fresco Vineyard Lunch
- El Magraner Boig – Greek made Simple
- Divinus: Say hello to delicious, no-frills dining
- Dine in the Heavens on Catalonia Barcelona Plaza Hotel’s Rooftop
- A Summers Evening at Hotel 1898
- A Tu Bola: Food for the Soul
- Healthy Brunching at MAAI
- Rock the Freedoteque by Asociación Freedonia, June 29 at This Side UP!
- This event has passed.
BIG Presents: Imagine
February 16 @ 8:30 pm - February 17 @ 11:30 pm| 10€
When we let our imaginations wander, there is no limit to what we can discover. In Improv the ideas and energy of the players mingle and build, creating a final product that surprises us all. Barcelona Improv Group will put that to the test at our first ever DOUBLE SHOW WEEKEND. On February 16th and 17th, BIG will perform The Harold, a 3 act improvised play which starts with a single word suggestion from the audience and brings forth a previously unknown world for us to discover and imagine. And just as no two audiences are alike, each show, like it’s starting suggestion will be completely different.
Joining us for both nights is the incredible Neil Curran of Dublin, Ireland, who taught and performed at BIG IF 3 and 4. Treat yourself and come to both nights for only 15€ and see two completely different worlds!
Tickets: 10€, cash only, on the door, 15 euros for both nights