- Restaurant L’Olivé: revamped and ready for action
- Literature and Language at the Come In English Bookshop in Barcelona
- Hotel Casa Fuster: Dine in 5* luxury at Galaxó
- Happy Rental Bike Barcelona: Bespoke Tours by Experienced Guides
- Winter Garden: Dine Like Fairytale Royalty
- Grandma’s Cooking Barcelona: Learn their culinary secrets!
- Bar Muy Buenas and Dr Stravinsky – just what the doctor ordered!
- Foodie Paradise: El Jardín del Edén
- Bear on Bike: The Market to Table Experience
- Casa Mariol – Best of Barcelona’s Bodegas
- This event has passed.
BIG Presents: Imagine
February 16 @ 8:30 pm - February 17 @ 11:30 pm| 10€
When we let our imaginations wander, there is no limit to what we can discover. In Improv the ideas and energy of the players mingle and build, creating a final product that surprises us all. Barcelona Improv Group will put that to the test at our first ever DOUBLE SHOW WEEKEND. On February 16th and 17th, BIG will perform The Harold, a 3 act improvised play which starts with a single word suggestion from the audience and brings forth a previously unknown world for us to discover and imagine. And just as no two audiences are alike, each show, like it’s starting suggestion will be completely different.
Joining us for both nights is the incredible Neil Curran of Dublin, Ireland, who taught and performed at BIG IF 3 and 4. Treat yourself and come to both nights for only 15€ and see two completely different worlds!
Tickets: 10€, cash only, on the door, 15 euros for both nights