- Sweet Treats for Christmas in Barcelona
- Gats: Modern Tapas Restaurant in El Raval
- Tinta i Vi – Painting with Wine (literally!)
- Sagrada Familia Tours: Tapas Tour
- Monumental Club
- Vivo Cocktails and Tapas: Authentic Dining in Eixample
- Premier Paella Cooking Class at the Paella Club
- Sketching class with Evgeniy Stasenko
- Barcelona With Fábio’s Guided Walking Photo Tour
- Thai Together: Authentic Thai Cooking Class
- This event has passed.
BIG Presents: Imagine
February 16 @ 8:30 pm - February 17 @ 11:30 pm| 10€
When we let our imaginations wander, there is no limit to what we can discover. In Improv the ideas and energy of the players mingle and build, creating a final product that surprises us all. Barcelona Improv Group will put that to the test at our first ever DOUBLE SHOW WEEKEND. On February 16th and 17th, BIG will perform The Harold, a 3 act improvised play which starts with a single word suggestion from the audience and brings forth a previously unknown world for us to discover and imagine. And just as no two audiences are alike, each show, like it’s starting suggestion will be completely different.
Joining us for both nights is the incredible Neil Curran of Dublin, Ireland, who taught and performed at BIG IF 3 and 4. Treat yourself and come to both nights for only 15€ and see two completely different worlds!
Tickets: 10€, cash only, on the door, 15 euros for both nights