- Can You Drink Barcelona’s Tap Water?
- Zero Patatero: Guilt-free Dining in El Born
- The Best Food Trucks in Barcelona
- Catalonia Meets Asia: Fusion Tapas and Cocktails at The Alchemix
- How to Workout for Free in Barcelona
- Where to Shop for Vegan Groceries in Barcelona
- How to Get By in Barcelona With Little Spanish and Catalan
- Immerse yourself in exhibitions, art workshops and street art in Barcelona
- Top 5 Vegan Dessert Spots in Barcelona
- Insider Barcelona: Recommended cultural hotspots and bars in Poble Sec
- This event has passed.
BIG Presents: Imagine
16 February, 2018 @ 8:30 pm - 17 February, 2018 @ 11:30 pm| 10€
When we let our imaginations wander, there is no limit to what we can discover. In Improv the ideas and energy of the players mingle and build, creating a final product that surprises us all. Barcelona Improv Group will put that to the test at our first ever DOUBLE SHOW WEEKEND. On February 16th and 17th, BIG will perform The Harold, a 3 act improvised play which starts with a single word suggestion from the audience and brings forth a previously unknown world for us to discover and imagine. And just as no two audiences are alike, each show, like it’s starting suggestion will be completely different.
Joining us for both nights is the incredible Neil Curran of Dublin, Ireland, who taught and performed at BIG IF 3 and 4. Treat yourself and come to both nights for only 15€ and see two completely different worlds!
Tickets: 10€, cash only, on the door, 15 euros for both nights