- AiBarcelona: local wines and slow food experience
- Barcelona by Bike
- 5 ‘Non-Touristy’ Tips to Discover The Real Barcelona
- Bar, Café and Restaurant: El Velódromo
- Exotic brunching at Trópico
- Explore Catalunya – Traditional Food & Wine Tour
- Blanc: magnificence at the Mandarin Oriental
- Welcome to the Jungle – La Selva Barcelona
- Day Trip to Tarragona
- Bamboo Bike Tours – Reinventing the Wheel
- This event has passed.
BIG presents: Down the Rabbit Hole!
March 16 @ 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm| 10€
Forgot to believe three impossible things before breakfast? Don’t worry, the Barcelona Improv Group are here to provide all the improbable March Madness you need, as they take you on a fantastic journey through a mind-bending wonderland of improvised comedy and theatre!
Follow BIG down the rabbit hole on March 16th for an evening that begins with a Mad Hatter’s tea party of fast-paced, punchy fun and games, and rounds off with a ‘Harold’, a completely improvised three-act play that’s sure to put a massive Cheshire grin on your face.
Feeling “curiouser and curiouser” about the magic of improv? Then whatever you do, don’t be late, late, for this very important date!
Time: Doors open 20:30, show starts at 21:00