- Musical Mediterranean Feast: Live Spanish Guitar with Local Cuisine
- Wine Ventures Barcelona: Guided Tours of the Penedès
- The Green Spot: Top Vegetarian Restaurant
- Colorama Barcelona: An interactive art experience
- Vilafranca In A Day: Culture, Gastronomy and Wine
- Thai Together: Thai Food & Wine Pairing Dinner
- Dinner at Luzia Restaurant & Brasserie Barcelona: Grupo Tragaluz
- Cook & Taste: Hands-on Cooking Classes & Gourmet Market Tour
- Sweet Treats for Christmas in Barcelona
- Gats: Modern Tapas Restaurant in El Raval
- This event has passed.
BIG presents: Down the Rabbit Hole!
March 16 @ 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm| 10€
Forgot to believe three impossible things before breakfast? Don’t worry, the Barcelona Improv Group are here to provide all the improbable March Madness you need, as they take you on a fantastic journey through a mind-bending wonderland of improvised comedy and theatre!
Follow BIG down the rabbit hole on March 16th for an evening that begins with a Mad Hatter’s tea party of fast-paced, punchy fun and games, and rounds off with a ‘Harold’, a completely improvised three-act play that’s sure to put a massive Cheshire grin on your face.
Feeling “curiouser and curiouser” about the magic of improv? Then whatever you do, don’t be late, late, for this very important date!
Time: Doors open 20:30, show starts at 21:00