- Restaurant Bembì: Indian Cuisine in the Heart of Barcelona
- Play Tour Barcelona: Spanish Wine and Tapas Gastrotour
- Weekend Brunch at La Esquina
- #BuenasTardesPulitzer: Welcome to Hotel Pulitzer’s rooftop terrace!
- Gaudí’s La Pedrera: The Origins (Night tour & Dinner)
- A Mediterranean Picnic at Cava Nadal
- Spoonik Club: Beyond a gastronomic experience
- PepaPla: Reinventing Tapas
- TasKa Restaurant: A Taste of the Mediterranean
- Hike Costa Brava and Discover Girona with Mont Escape
- This event has passed.
BIG presents: Down the Rabbit Hole!
March 16 @ 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm| 10€
Forgot to believe three impossible things before breakfast? Don’t worry, the Barcelona Improv Group are here to provide all the improbable March Madness you need, as they take you on a fantastic journey through a mind-bending wonderland of improvised comedy and theatre!
Follow BIG down the rabbit hole on March 16th for an evening that begins with a Mad Hatter’s tea party of fast-paced, punchy fun and games, and rounds off with a ‘Harold’, a completely improvised three-act play that’s sure to put a massive Cheshire grin on your face.
Feeling “curiouser and curiouser” about the magic of improv? Then whatever you do, don’t be late, late, for this very important date!
Time: Doors open 20:30, show starts at 21:00