- El Canalla: Tasty tapas in Sarrià
- Musical Mediterranean Feast: Live Spanish Guitar with Local Cuisine
- Wine Ventures Barcelona: Guided Tours of the Penedès
- The Green Spot: Top Vegetarian Restaurant
- Colorama Barcelona: An interactive art experience
- Vilafranca In A Day: Culture, Gastronomy and Wine
- Thai Together: Thai Food & Wine Pairing Dinner
- Dinner at Luzia Restaurant & Brasserie Barcelona: Grupo Tragaluz
- Cook & Taste: Hands-on Cooking Classes & Gourmet Market Tour
- Sweet Treats for Christmas in Barcelona
- This event has passed.
Nights with Rhythm: Jazz on the terrace of Casa de les Punxes
June 22 @ 7:00 pm - August 31 @ 9:15 pm| 25€
Casa de les Punxes is a unique Modernist building in the heart of Barcelona, constructed in 1905 by the prestigious architect Josep Puig i Cadafalch (1687-1956). Myth and history are seamlessly woven together with daily visits that tell a fascinating narrative through multimedia video and animation, as well as the visceral experience evoked by the building itself.
The terrace comes to life in the summer evenings, with a special program of Nights with Rhythm every Friday from the 22nd June – 31st August.
Guests are invited to explore the exhibition area on the first floor from 19:00- 20:00, to discover the history and symbolism of one of the most emblematic Modernist houses in Catalonia.
A complimentary glass of cava is offered, and concerts take place from 21:00 with talented jazz, swing, bossanova and soul musicians.
❖ 22.06 Special Opening – Scaramouche (Swing, Gypsy Jazz)
❖ 29.06 Zazu (Jazz, Swing)
❖ 06.07 André Marchiori (Brazilian Jazz)
❖ 13.07 TindndJoe (Soul)
❖ 20.07 Scaramouche (Swing, Gypsy Jazz)
❖ 27.07 Heart&Soul (Soul)
❖ 03.08 Casi el mejor trio de tu vida (Swing)
❖ 10.08 Marcelo (Bossanova)
❖ 17.08 Heart&Soul (Soul)
❖ 24.08 Salt and Soul (Jazz, Soul)
❖ 31.08 Casi el mejor trio de tu vida (Swing)