- Dine Amongst the Clouds at Marea Alta
- Frankie Gallo Cha Cha Cha – Pizza Professionals
- Sumarroca Winery – 4×4 Tour and Al Fresco Vineyard Lunch
- El Magraner Boig – Greek made Simple
- Divinus: Say hello to delicious, no-frills dining
- Dine in the Heavens on Catalonia Barcelona Plaza Hotel’s Rooftop
- A Summers Evening at Hotel 1898
- A Tu Bola: Food for the Soul
- Healthy Brunching at MAAI
- Rock the Freedoteque by Asociación Freedonia, June 29 at This Side UP!
Nights with Rhythm: Jazz on the terrace of Casa de les Punxes
June 22 @ 7:00 pm - August 31 @ 9:15 pm| 25€
Casa de les Punxes is a unique Modernist building in the heart of Barcelona, constructed in 1905 by the prestigious architect Josep Puig i Cadafalch (1687-1956). Myth and history are seamlessly woven together with daily visits that tell a fascinating narrative through multimedia video and animation, as well as the visceral experience evoked by the building itself.
The terrace comes to life in the summer evenings, with a special program of Nights with Rhythm every Friday from the 22nd June – 31st August.
Guests are invited to explore the exhibition area on the first floor from 19:00- 20:00, to discover the history and symbolism of one of the most emblematic Modernist houses in Catalonia.
A complimentary glass of cava is offered, and concerts take place from 21:00 with talented jazz, swing, bossanova and soul musicians.
❖ 22.06 Special Opening – Scaramouche (Swing, Gypsy Jazz)
❖ 29.06 Zazu (Jazz, Swing)
❖ 06.07 André Marchiori (Brazilian Jazz)
❖ 13.07 TindndJoe (Soul)
❖ 20.07 Scaramouche (Swing, Gypsy Jazz)
❖ 27.07 Heart&Soul (Soul)
❖ 03.08 Casi el mejor trio de tu vida (Swing)
❖ 10.08 Marcelo (Bossanova)
❖ 17.08 Heart&Soul (Soul)
❖ 24.08 Salt and Soul (Jazz, Soul)
❖ 31.08 Casi el mejor trio de tu vida (Swing)