- Can You Drink Barcelona’s Tap Water?
- Zero Patatero: Guilt-free Dining in El Born
- The Best Food Trucks in Barcelona
- Catalonia Meets Asia: Fusion Tapas and Cocktails at The Alchemix
- How to Workout for Free in Barcelona
- Where to Shop for Vegan Groceries in Barcelona
- How to Get By in Barcelona With Little Spanish and Catalan
- Immerse yourself in exhibitions, art workshops and street art in Barcelona
- Top 5 Vegan Dessert Spots in Barcelona
- Insider Barcelona: Recommended cultural hotspots and bars in Poble Sec
- This event has passed.
Nights with Rhythm: Jazz on the terrace of Casa de les Punxes
22 June, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 31 August, 2018 @ 9:15 pm| 25€
Casa de les Punxes is a unique Modernist building in the heart of Barcelona, constructed in 1905 by the prestigious architect Josep Puig i Cadafalch (1687-1956). Myth and history are seamlessly woven together with daily visits that tell a fascinating narrative through multimedia video and animation, as well as the visceral experience evoked by the building itself.
The terrace comes to life in the summer evenings, with a special program of Nights with Rhythm every Friday from the 22nd June – 31st August.
Guests are invited to explore the exhibition area on the first floor from 19:00- 20:00, to discover the history and symbolism of one of the most emblematic Modernist houses in Catalonia.
A complimentary glass of cava is offered, and concerts take place from 21:00 with talented jazz, swing, bossanova and soul musicians.
❖ 22.06 Special Opening – Scaramouche (Swing, Gypsy Jazz)
❖ 29.06 Zazu (Jazz, Swing)
❖ 06.07 André Marchiori (Brazilian Jazz)
❖ 13.07 TindndJoe (Soul)
❖ 20.07 Scaramouche (Swing, Gypsy Jazz)
❖ 27.07 Heart&Soul (Soul)
❖ 03.08 Casi el mejor trio de tu vida (Swing)
❖ 10.08 Marcelo (Bossanova)
❖ 17.08 Heart&Soul (Soul)
❖ 24.08 Salt and Soul (Jazz, Soul)
❖ 31.08 Casi el mejor trio de tu vida (Swing)