- Artspace Tours presents: Eat.Art
- Fábrica Moritz restaurant: More than just beer
- An African food fiesta: Let’s dance!
- Nuba Restaurant: Home of Exclusivity
- El Principal Del Eixample: the principal spot of Barcelona’s fine dining scene
- A Royal Dining Experience at Windsor Restaurant
- Goodbye bicycles, hello e-bikes: Picasso, wine & tapas
- Llamber: reinventing tapas
- There’s no place like Rome: Welcome to Assunta Madre
- Wine Not? Paint and Wine night at Arte Bar
- This event has passed.
Little IF Improv Festival
3 November, 2017 @ 8:00 pm - 4 November, 2017 @ 11:55 pm
The biggest international improv event of the year in Barcelona – this November 3rd and 4th
The Little IF is the 5th annual improv festival organised by Barcelona Improv Group, offering 8 shows over two nights, November 3rd and 4th. This year, the festival celebrates local talent with a collaboration of Barcelona teams performing improv comedy and theatre in Catalan, Spanish, and English. Local troupes Impro Acatomba, The Modestos, and Barcelona Improv Group will perform, as well as the critically acclaimed show “Ten Thousand Million Love Stories” from England.
In addition to amazing shows of unscripted comedy and theatre, we will have improv classes on offer for all experience levels. Classes will be taught by renowned improvisers Heather Urquhart (The Maydays, Showstoppers, Edinburgh Fringe) and Jules Munn (Director of London’s Nursery Theatre, The Maydays). Come and see original comedy shows, try a class, and enjoy the best of Barcelona’s theatrical talent.
Price: Tickets are 10 euros each night, cash only, available on the door