- Best Brunch Spots in Barcelona
- Barcelona’s Best Extreme Activities
- 8 Free and Fun Things to do With Kids in Barcelona
- Top 5 Day Trips From Barcelona
- Barcelona’s Best Food Markets
- Top 5 Study Spots in Barcelona
- Can You Drink Barcelona’s Tap Water?
- Zero Patatero: Guilt-free Dining in El Born
- The Best Food Trucks in Barcelona
- Catalonia Meets Asia: Fusion Tapas and Cocktails at The Alchemix
- This event has passed.
Guiriness Comedy Presents Sean McLoughlin Live Stand-up
January 11 @ 8:30 pm - January 12 @ 11:00 pm| €10
Fresh from supporting Ricky Gervais on his international ‘Humanity’ tour, Sean McLoughlin arrives in Barcelona and Sitges with a growing reputation and on the brink of the big-time. Intensely self-deprecating, antagonistic and bitingly funny, Sean is a favourite on the UK comedy circuit and is, according to Time Out, “the best comedian you haven’t heard of yet.”
Sean is here for two performances: The monthly Friday night show in Shamrock Barcelona, then a Saturday night show in Wylie Brewery (Sitges). Both have excellent beers on tap, so head down for belly laughs in Barcelona or Sitges in stitches!
*Friday 11th January Show* Shamrock Bar Barcelona- C/Tallers 72 (Metro Universitat).
-Doors 20.30h. Show 21.30h. This is normally a full house event so please come early on the night for seats. Late-comers may be standing room only.
-There are a limited number of earlybird tickets online (10€). After that it’s pay-at-door (12€).
*Can’t make it to Friday’s Show? Then come down to the Sitges show on Saturday 12th January. If you’re coming in from Barcelona, there’s a Monbus back from Sitges at 23.52h.