- ChichaLimoná – come for brunch, stay for cocktails!
- Indulge your senses with Café San Telmo
- Gids in Barcelona: a Dutch touch on tapas
- Two wheels, one city – Fat Tire Tours
- Brush up your watercolour skills – La Terraza Atico
- Sitges Carnival 2018! All you need to know…
- Castlexperience Barcelona: Montserrat food and wine tour
- Steel Donkey Bike Tours: try not to make an ass out of yourself!
- Calling all fashionistas to La Roca Village
- Christmas Markets in Barcelona
- This event has passed.
22 March, 2015 @ 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm
One of the most anticipated and exciting games in the sports world will be taking place featuring FC Barcelona and their top rival Real Madrid in “El Clasico” making it a great time to be in the city. With two of the best players in the game, Messi and Ronaldo, leading their teams there will be no shortage of action.
Those who will not be able to watch the game live at Camp Nou will have plenty of choices to catch the game surrounded by Barca supporters in one of the many bars in the city which you can checkout here.