- Divinus: Say hello to delicious, no-frills dining
- Dine in the Heavens on Catalonia Barcelona Plaza Hotel’s Rooftop
- A Summers Evening at Hotel 1898
- A Tu Bola: Food for the Soul
- Healthy Brunching at MAAI
- Rock the Freedoteque by Asociación Freedonia, June 29 at This Side UP!
- Restaurant Bembì: Indian Cuisine in the Heart of Barcelona
- Play Tour Barcelona: Spanish Wine and Tapas Gastrotour
- Weekend Brunch at La Esquina
- #BuenasTardesPulitzer: Welcome to Hotel Pulitzer’s rooftop terrace!
- This event has passed.
22 March, 2015 @ 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm
One of the most anticipated and exciting games in the sports world will be taking place featuring FC Barcelona and their top rival Real Madrid in “El Clasico” making it a great time to be in the city. With two of the best players in the game, Messi and Ronaldo, leading their teams there will be no shortage of action.
Those who will not be able to watch the game live at Camp Nou will have plenty of choices to catch the game surrounded by Barca supporters in one of the many bars in the city which you can checkout here.