- Foodie Paradise: El Jardín del Edén
- Bear on Bike: The Market to Table Experience
- Casa Mariol – Best of Barcelona’s Bodegas
- Roig Robí: a Gracia gem
- El Tablao de Carmen Flamenco Show and Tapas Dinner
- Lunch in Luxury at Hotel Omm
- Estimar: Learn “to value” top-quality food
- Pick Barcelona’s best brunch spot with Picnic
- Tantarantana: What a Mouthful!
- Hot New Eixample Dining Spot: Valmas
- This event has passed.
22 March, 2015 @ 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm
One of the most anticipated and exciting games in the sports world will be taking place featuring FC Barcelona and their top rival Real Madrid in “El Clasico” making it a great time to be in the city. With two of the best players in the game, Messi and Ronaldo, leading their teams there will be no shortage of action.
Those who will not be able to watch the game live at Camp Nou will have plenty of choices to catch the game surrounded by Barca supporters in one of the many bars in the city which you can checkout here.