- Llop: Hungry Like the Wolf
- La Vinoteca Torres: An elegant dinner on Passeig de Gràcia
- Suís & Bowls: Lunch in Gràcia
- Barcelona Guide Bureau: Montserrat & Codorníu Wine Cellars Tour
- Agust Gastrobar: Outstanding International Tapas
- Eye on Food Tours: Sips, Sites & Bites
- Oktoberfest Barcelona: Bringing Munich to You!
- Lock Clock Escape Room Barcelona: Saving the Sagrada Familia!
- Restaurante Costa Dorada: Lunch in Sitges
- Enjoy a creative workshop with Mosaiccos
- This event has passed.
22 March, 2015 @ 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm
One of the most anticipated and exciting games in the sports world will be taking place featuring FC Barcelona and their top rival Real Madrid in “El Clasico” making it a great time to be in the city. With two of the best players in the game, Messi and Ronaldo, leading their teams there will be no shortage of action.
Those who will not be able to watch the game live at Camp Nou will have plenty of choices to catch the game surrounded by Barca supporters in one of the many bars in the city which you can checkout here.