- Restaurant Bembì: Indian Cuisine in the Heart of Barcelona
- Play Tour Barcelona: Spanish Wine and Tapas Gastrotour
- Weekend Brunch at La Esquina
- #BuenasTardesPulitzer: Welcome to Hotel Pulitzer’s rooftop terrace!
- Gaudí’s La Pedrera: The Origins (Night tour & Dinner)
- A Mediterranean Picnic at Cava Nadal
- Spoonik Club: Beyond a gastronomic experience
- PepaPla: Reinventing Tapas
- TasKa Restaurant: A Taste of the Mediterranean
- Hike Costa Brava and Discover Girona with Mont Escape
- This event has passed.
Sombras de la Habana
23 July, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm| 18€
A musical that crosses two eras, geolocated in Havana from the 50s and 90s, which emerges from self-referentiality and takes on the essence of a culture and its roots. It meanders through day to day stories of Cuba, with all its ups and downs, but with humor, nostalgia and joy, decisions and questions. This musical flirts aesthetically with music magazines, contemporary dance, theatre and music.