- Get closer to heaven with Riosta’s Santa Maria del Mar rooftop tour
- MACBA Award Winning Exhibition Barcelona 27th Oct- 7th Jan
- Foodies Love Company
- Barcelona Highlights Tour: voyage around the city’s most beloved treasures
- Codorníu visit: a paradise for cava enthusiasts
- Glorious Gaudí! Top Tips for the perfect day in Park Güell
- Barcelona Eat Local: an insider’s insight into a city of gastronomes
- Explore the Mediterranean with Barcelona Watersports
- Culinary Backstreets – a local’s guide to authentic cuisine
- Casa Amatller: Rethinking Modernist architecture in Barcelona
- This event has passed.
Sombras de la Habana
July 23 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm| 18€
A musical that crosses two eras, geolocated in Havana from the 50s and 90s, which emerges from self-referentiality and takes on the essence of a culture and its roots. It meanders through day to day stories of Cuba, with all its ups and downs, but with humor, nostalgia and joy, decisions and questions. This musical flirts aesthetically with music magazines, contemporary dance, theatre and music.