- Explore Barcelona’s sweetest side
- Top Cultural Activity Ideas for Bachelor and Bachelorette Events in Barcelona
- Top summer refreshments to cool you down
- Yoga and Hike – Ancient Indian discipline on a Mediterranean mountain top
- ‘Cook & Taste’ exquisite Catalan food
- Excursions Barcelona: kayaking and snorkelling in Costa Brava
- Chiringuito beach bars in Barcelona
- 5 hotspots for mojitos in Barcelona
- Barcelona Cooking, where too many chefs can never spoil the paella!
- Foodie & Tours, explore Barcelona with your taste buds
- This event has passed.
Sombras de la Habana
July 23 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm| 18€
A musical that crosses two eras, geolocated in Havana from the 50s and 90s, which emerges from self-referentiality and takes on the essence of a culture and its roots. It meanders through day to day stories of Cuba, with all its ups and downs, but with humor, nostalgia and joy, decisions and questions. This musical flirts aesthetically with music magazines, contemporary dance, theatre and music.