- Artspace tours and Delhicioso present: Eat.Art
- Fábrica Moritz restaurant: More than just beer
- An African food fiesta: Let’s dance!
- Nuba Restaurant: Home of Exclusivity
- El Principal Del Eixample: the principal spot of Barcelona’s fine dining scene
- A Royal Dining Experience at Windsor Restaurant
- Goodbye bicycles, hello e-bikes: Picasso, wine & tapas
- Llamber: reinventing tapas
- There’s no place like Rome: Welcome to Assunta Madre
- Wine Not? Paint and Wine night at Arte Bar
- This event has passed.
Sombras de la Habana
23 July, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm| 18€
A musical that crosses two eras, geolocated in Havana from the 50s and 90s, which emerges from self-referentiality and takes on the essence of a culture and its roots. It meanders through day to day stories of Cuba, with all its ups and downs, but with humor, nostalgia and joy, decisions and questions. This musical flirts aesthetically with music magazines, contemporary dance, theatre and music.