- Foodie Paradise: El Jardín del Edén
- Bear on Bike: The Market to Table Experience
- Casa Mariol – Best of Barcelona’s Bodegas
- Roig Robí: a Gracia gem
- El Tablao de Carmen Flamenco Show and Tapas Dinner
- Lunch in Luxury at Hotel Omm
- Estimar: Learn “to value” top-quality food
- Pick Barcelona’s best brunch spot with Picnic
- Tantarantana: What a Mouthful!
- Hot New Eixample Dining Spot: Valmas
- This event has passed.
Sombras de la Habana
23 July, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm| 18€
A musical that crosses two eras, geolocated in Havana from the 50s and 90s, which emerges from self-referentiality and takes on the essence of a culture and its roots. It meanders through day to day stories of Cuba, with all its ups and downs, but with humor, nostalgia and joy, decisions and questions. This musical flirts aesthetically with music magazines, contemporary dance, theatre and music.