- Llop: Hungry Like the Wolf
- La Vinoteca Torres: An elegant dinner on Passeig de Gràcia
- Suís & Bowls: Lunch in Gràcia
- Barcelona Guide Bureau: Montserrat & Codorníu Wine Cellars Tour
- Agust Gastrobar: Outstanding International Tapas
- Eye on Food Tours: Sips, Sites & Bites
- Oktoberfest Barcelona: Bringing Munich to You!
- Lock Clock Escape Room Barcelona: Saving the Sagrada Familia!
- Restaurante Costa Dorada: Lunch in Sitges
- Enjoy a creative workshop with Mosaiccos
- This event has passed.
Sitges International Film Festival
October 4 - October 14
Sitges, the international film festival of Catalonia, returns to the Barcelona area for it’s 51st year. Over the span of ten days, the grand event brings in thousands of attendees and close to 100 top-level celebrities from all over the world to the coastal city. M. Knight Shyamalan, Nicholas Cage, Ed Harris, and Tilda Winton are a few film superstars that will be in attendance. Since 1967, the unique festival has grown exponentially and to receive an invitation is an honor. The festival celebrates the genres of fantasy and horror through previews, screenings, panels, exhibitions and award shows.