- Musical Mediterranean Feast: Live Spanish Guitar with Local Cuisine
- Wine Ventures Barcelona: Guided Tours of the Penedès
- The Green Spot: Top Vegetarian Restaurant
- Colorama Barcelona: An interactive art experience
- Vilafranca In A Day: Culture, Gastronomy and Wine
- Thai Together: Thai Food & Wine Pairing Dinner
- Dinner at Luzia Restaurant & Brasserie Barcelona: Grupo Tragaluz
- Cook & Taste: Hands-on Cooking Classes & Gourmet Market Tour
- Sweet Treats for Christmas in Barcelona
- Gats: Modern Tapas Restaurant in El Raval
- This event has passed.
Sitges International Film Festival
October 4 - October 14
Sitges, the international film festival of Catalonia, returns to the Barcelona area for it’s 51st year. Over the span of ten days, the grand event brings in thousands of attendees and close to 100 top-level celebrities from all over the world to the coastal city. M. Knight Shyamalan, Nicholas Cage, Ed Harris, and Tilda Winton are a few film superstars that will be in attendance. Since 1967, the unique festival has grown exponentially and to receive an invitation is an honor. The festival celebrates the genres of fantasy and horror through previews, screenings, panels, exhibitions and award shows.