- Our favorite spots to get brunch in Barcelona
- The best street food markets in Barcelona
- COVID-19: Spain’s four-phase plan in Barcelona
- The 5 best Burger restaurants in Barcelona
- The Best Roman Ruins in Catalonia
- Top 4 middle age castles in Catalonia
- The most creepy and mysterious places in Barcelona
- Explore Catalonia with the ultimate road trip from Barcelona
- 3 of the best songs about Barcelona sung by famous artists
- Typical Catalan dishes you can make at home
- This event has passed.
Sitges International Film Festival
4 October, 2018 - 14 October, 2018
Sitges, the international film festival of Catalonia, returns to the Barcelona area for it’s 51st year. Over the span of ten days, the grand event brings in thousands of attendees and close to 100 top-level celebrities from all over the world to the coastal city. M. Knight Shyamalan, Nicholas Cage, Ed Harris, and Tilda Winton are a few film superstars that will be in attendance. Since 1967, the unique festival has grown exponentially and to receive an invitation is an honor. The festival celebrates the genres of fantasy and horror through previews, screenings, panels, exhibitions and award shows.