- Can You Drink Barcelona’s Tap Water?
- Zero Patatero: Guilt-free Dining in El Born
- The Best Food Trucks in Barcelona
- Catalonia Meets Asia: Fusion Tapas and Cocktails at The Alchemix
- How to Workout for Free in Barcelona
- Where to Shop for Vegan Groceries in Barcelona
- How to Get By in Barcelona With Little Spanish and Catalan
- Immerse yourself in exhibitions, art workshops and street art in Barcelona
- Top 5 Vegan Dessert Spots in Barcelona
- Insider Barcelona: Recommended cultural hotspots and bars in Poble Sec
- This event has passed.
Sitges International Film Festival
4 October, 2018 - 14 October, 2018
Sitges, the international film festival of Catalonia, returns to the Barcelona area for it’s 51st year. Over the span of ten days, the grand event brings in thousands of attendees and close to 100 top-level celebrities from all over the world to the coastal city. M. Knight Shyamalan, Nicholas Cage, Ed Harris, and Tilda Winton are a few film superstars that will be in attendance. Since 1967, the unique festival has grown exponentially and to receive an invitation is an honor. The festival celebrates the genres of fantasy and horror through previews, screenings, panels, exhibitions and award shows.