- Barcelona’s best neighbourhoods: Discover Gràcia
- Useful information about Student life in Barcelona
- Cities near Barcelona: A tour around Tarragona
- Discover the Costa Brava on a day trip
- Family-friendly activities in Barcelona – Tourist Guide
- Visiting Barcelona on a budget – Barcelona tourist guide
- Discover the best wine tours in Barcelona – Barcelona tourist guide
- The best spas and wellness centres to relax in Barcelona
- Discover the best shopping malls in Barcelona
- Discover the best casinos in Barcelona – Barcelona entertainment
- This event has passed.
Sant Jordi at Casa Batlló
23 April, 2016
Once again, the magical legend of Sant Jordi will come to life and take shape in Gaudi’s masterpiece, the magnificent Casa Batlló. The streets of Barcelona fill with stalls selling books and roses, but you will not find a better place to celebrate Catalonia’s popular legend about the dragon, the knight and the princess.
On April 23rd, a blanket of roses will cover the facade of Casa Batllo. Below, two thousand and sixteen roses will be for sale at a voluntary price. All the proceeds will be donated to the Arrels Foundation. Arrels helps the homeless and offers them support that they need to get back on their feet. So come and along and donate towards the charity- remember every donation, big or small, goes a long way to help make a difference to the lives of those living on the streets.
Come and join in the Sant Jordi celebrations with Casa Batlló and the Arrels Foundation, and be sure to bring your camera as this will be a day you will want to remember forever.