- Musical Mediterranean Feast: Live Spanish Guitar with Local Cuisine
- Wine Ventures Barcelona: Guided Tours of the Penedès
- The Green Spot: Top Vegetarian Restaurant
- Colorama Barcelona: An interactive art experience
- Vilafranca In A Day: Culture, Gastronomy and Wine
- Thai Together: Thai Food & Wine Pairing Dinner
- Dinner at Luzia Restaurant & Brasserie Barcelona: Grupo Tragaluz
- Cook & Taste: Hands-on Cooking Classes & Gourmet Market Tour
- Sweet Treats for Christmas in Barcelona
- Gats: Modern Tapas Restaurant in El Raval
- This event has passed.
Museums Night – La Nit Dels Museus
21 May, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 22 May, 2016 @ 1:00 am
More than 80 museums and cultural centres are open in Barcelona on the evening of the 21st from 19:00-1:00, with free entry. A corncupia of cultural delights awaits, such as live music, theatre and dance performances, poetry, workshops, guided tours, gastronomy, storytelling and other interactive themed shows. The popular Eat Street festival sets up mobile kitchens that will satify those midnight munchies near Plaza de la Glòries.