- Gids in Barcelona: a Dutch touch on tapas
- Two wheels, one city – Fat Tire Tours
- Brush up your watercolour skills – La Terraza Atico
- Sitges Carnival 2018! All you need to know…
- Castlexperience Barcelona: Montserrat food and wine tour
- Steel Donkey Bike Tours: try not to make an ass out of yourself!
- Calling all fashionistas to La Roca Village
- Christmas Markets in Barcelona
- Tea time at the deluxe Mandarin Oriental
- Feed your senses with Parés Baltà’s wine and cheese pairing
- This event has passed.
Museums Night – La Nit Dels Museus
21 May, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 22 May, 2016 @ 1:00 am
More than 80 museums and cultural centres are open in Barcelona on the evening of the 21st from 19:00-1:00, with free entry. A corncupia of cultural delights awaits, such as live music, theatre and dance performances, poetry, workshops, guided tours, gastronomy, storytelling and other interactive themed shows. The popular Eat Street festival sets up mobile kitchens that will satify those midnight munchies near Plaza de la Glòries.