- Restaurant Bembì: Indian Cuisine in the Heart of Barcelona
- Play Tour Barcelona: Spanish Wine and Tapas Gastrotour
- Weekend Brunch at La Esquina
- #BuenasTardesPulitzer: Welcome to Hotel Pulitzer’s rooftop terrace!
- Gaudí’s La Pedrera: The Origins (Night tour & Dinner)
- A Mediterranean Picnic at Cava Nadal
- Spoonik Club: Beyond a gastronomic experience
- PepaPla: Reinventing Tapas
- TasKa Restaurant: A Taste of the Mediterranean
- Hike Costa Brava and Discover Girona with Mont Escape
- This event has passed.
Museums Night – La Nit Dels Museus
21 May, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 22 May, 2016 @ 1:00 am
More than 80 museums and cultural centres are open in Barcelona on the evening of the 21st from 19:00-1:00, with free entry. A corncupia of cultural delights awaits, such as live music, theatre and dance performances, poetry, workshops, guided tours, gastronomy, storytelling and other interactive themed shows. The popular Eat Street festival sets up mobile kitchens that will satify those midnight munchies near Plaza de la Glòries.