- Cityzoom Méhari escapes: amidst the vineyards
- El Chigre 1769
- Snaps from the Saddle – Photo Bike Tour
- Tast-ller: Reinventing Fine Dining
- AiBarcelona: local wines and slow food experience
- Barcelona by Bike
- 5 ‘Non-Touristy’ Tips to Discover The Real Barcelona
- Bar, Café and Restaurant: El Velódromo
- Exotic brunching at Trópico
- Explore Catalunya – Traditional Food & Wine Tour
- This event has passed.
Museums Night – La Nit Dels Museus
21 May, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 22 May, 2016 @ 1:00 am
More than 80 museums and cultural centres are open in Barcelona on the evening of the 21st from 19:00-1:00, with free entry. A corncupia of cultural delights awaits, such as live music, theatre and dance performances, poetry, workshops, guided tours, gastronomy, storytelling and other interactive themed shows. The popular Eat Street festival sets up mobile kitchens that will satify those midnight munchies near Plaza de la Glòries.