- Our favorite spots to get brunch in Barcelona
- The best street food markets in Barcelona
- COVID-19: Spain’s four-phase plan in Barcelona
- The 5 best Burger restaurants in Barcelona
- The Best Roman Ruins in Catalonia
- Top 4 middle age castles in Catalonia
- The most creepy and mysterious places in Barcelona
- Explore Catalonia with the ultimate road trip from Barcelona
- 3 of the best songs about Barcelona sung by famous artists
- Typical Catalan dishes you can make at home
- This event has passed.
Guiriness Comedy New Season of Standup! Karl Spain in Barcelona & Sitges
15 September, 2017 @ 8:30 pm - 17 September, 2017 @ 11:00 pm| €10
“The future of Irish comedy is in safe hands” -Hot Press
Guiriness Comedy announces its big season comeback show at Shamrock Bar on Friday, September 15th. The next show in its quality comedy lineup will be that unmistakeable culchie that is KARL SPAIN.
Described as “achingly funny” by The Sunday Times, Karl is a regular headliner on the Irish comedy circuit as well as internationally, touring with Kevin Bridges and Ed Byrne. He stole the show this year at Kilkenny Cat Laughs Festival, with frequent sold-out shows at the likes of Galway Comedy Festival, the Edinburgh Fringe and Montreal Just for Laughs.
Karl Spain is here for two performances: Our monthly Friday night show in Shamrock Barcelona, then our Saturday night show in Wylie Brewery (Sitges). Both have excellent beers on tap, so head down for belly laughs in Barcelona or Sitges in stitches!
–Shamrock Bar Barcelona Show– C/Tallers 72 (Metro Universitat).
–Doors 20.30h. Show 21.30h. This is normally a full house event so please come early on the night for seats. Late-comers may be standing room only.
-There are a limited number of earlybird tickets online (10€). After that it’s pay-at-door (12€).
*Can’t make it to Friday’s Show? Then come down to the Sitges show on Saturday 16th September. If you’re coming in from Barcelona, there’s a Monbus back from Sitges at 23.52h.