- Foodie Paradise: El Jardín del Edén
- Bear on Bike: The Market to Table Experience
- Casa Mariol – Best of Barcelona’s Bodegas
- Roig Robí: a Gracia gem
- El Tablao de Carmen Flamenco Show and Tapas Dinner
- Lunch in Luxury at Hotel Omm
- Estimar: Learn “to value” top-quality food
- Pick Barcelona’s best brunch spot with Picnic
- Tantarantana: What a Mouthful!
- Hot New Eixample Dining Spot: Valmas
- This event has passed.
Festival Millenni 18
14 November, 2016 - 20 May, 2017
Festival Mil·lenni 18 presents a diverse programming styles suitable to satisfy all audiences. The festival features concerts spread across forty different scenarios Barcelona from this November to May 2017 and there are still some names to be confirmed. The sites for the performances will remain the Gran Teatre del Liceu, the Auditori, the Palau de la Música and other venues such as Razzmatazz, Apolo, Bikini or BARTS to which this year adds El Molino and Casino L’Aliança. The genres of music spread from classical music to rock to international pop. Some big names in the line up include Jain, The Devine Comedy and many more. Surely there is something to see for everyone.