- ChichaLimoná – come for brunch, stay for cocktails!
- Indulge your senses with Café San Telmo
- Gids in Barcelona: a Dutch touch on tapas
- Two wheels, one city – Fat Tire Tours
- Brush up your watercolour skills – La Terraza Atico
- Sitges Carnival 2018! All you need to know…
- Castlexperience Barcelona: Montserrat food and wine tour
- Steel Donkey Bike Tours: try not to make an ass out of yourself!
- Calling all fashionistas to La Roca Village
- Christmas Markets in Barcelona
- This event has passed.
Festival Millenni 18
14 November, 2016 - 20 May, 2017
Festival Mil·lenni 18 presents a diverse programming styles suitable to satisfy all audiences. The festival features concerts spread across forty different scenarios Barcelona from this November to May 2017 and there are still some names to be confirmed. The sites for the performances will remain the Gran Teatre del Liceu, the Auditori, the Palau de la Música and other venues such as Razzmatazz, Apolo, Bikini or BARTS to which this year adds El Molino and Casino L’Aliança. The genres of music spread from classical music to rock to international pop. Some big names in the line up include Jain, The Devine Comedy and many more. Surely there is something to see for everyone.