- Top summer refreshments to cool you down
- Yoga and Hike – Ancient Indian discipline on a Mediterranean mountain top
- ‘Cook & Taste’ exquisite Catalan food
- Excursions Barcelona: kayaking and snorkelling in Costa Brava
- Chiringuito beach bars in Barcelona
- 5 hotspots for mojitos in Barcelona
- Barcelona Cooking, where too many chefs can never spoil the paella!
- Foodie & Tours, explore Barcelona with your taste buds
- Wanderbeak: calling all of Barcelona’s foodies
- Çukor chocolate making – no need to win a golden ticket to this chocolate factory
- This event has passed.
Festival Millenni 18
14 November, 2016 - 20 May, 2017
Festival Mil·lenni 18 presents a diverse programming styles suitable to satisfy all audiences. The festival features concerts spread across forty different scenarios Barcelona from this November to May 2017 and there are still some names to be confirmed. The sites for the performances will remain the Gran Teatre del Liceu, the Auditori, the Palau de la Música and other venues such as Razzmatazz, Apolo, Bikini or BARTS to which this year adds El Molino and Casino L’Aliança. The genres of music spread from classical music to rock to international pop. Some big names in the line up include Jain, The Devine Comedy and many more. Surely there is something to see for everyone.