- Secret Food Tours: traverse the city’s hidden gems
- Urban adventures: the ultimate foodie escapade
- IAMDDB Comes to Barcelona
- Design a different weekend with Utopia Markets Illustration from 20-22 Oct
- Devour Food Tour – for those with a hunger for quality
- It’s back! Barcelona’s Say it Loud Festival 19-31 October
- Seven Reasons its still Summer in Barcelona this October!
- Montserrat – mountains, monks and magic revealed with Guies de Muntanya de Montserrat
- Wine Courses BCN – sample your way around Spain
- Just Royal BCN: cookery workshops fit for a king
- This event has passed.
Festival Millenni 18
14 November, 2016 - 20 May, 2017
Festival Mil·lenni 18 presents a diverse programming styles suitable to satisfy all audiences. The festival features concerts spread across forty different scenarios Barcelona from this November to May 2017 and there are still some names to be confirmed. The sites for the performances will remain the Gran Teatre del Liceu, the Auditori, the Palau de la Música and other venues such as Razzmatazz, Apolo, Bikini or BARTS to which this year adds El Molino and Casino L’Aliança. The genres of music spread from classical music to rock to international pop. Some big names in the line up include Jain, The Devine Comedy and many more. Surely there is something to see for everyone.