- Welcome to the Hotel Catalonia (2017 Summer Opening Review)
- Walking, tapas and wine tours with Barcelona City Tellers
- Sant Joan in Barcelona – what you need to know about the city’s brightest night
- Six must-see churches in Barcelona
- Poblenou craft beer fair
- A quick guide to 7 top shopping areas in Barcelona
- Black Marina Roof Terrace
- Templars Exhibition at the Museum of History of Catalonia
- Plaça Reial: The Royalty of Barri Gótic
- Explore Montjuïc
- This event has passed.
Festival Millenni 18
14 November, 2016 - 20 May, 2017
Festival Mil·lenni 18 presents a diverse programming styles suitable to satisfy all audiences. The festival features concerts spread across forty different scenarios Barcelona from this November to May 2017 and there are still some names to be confirmed. The sites for the performances will remain the Gran Teatre del Liceu, the Auditori, the Palau de la Música and other venues such as Razzmatazz, Apolo, Bikini or BARTS to which this year adds El Molino and Casino L’Aliança. The genres of music spread from classical music to rock to international pop. Some big names in the line up include Jain, The Devine Comedy and many more. Surely there is something to see for everyone.