- Cosmo Caixa, the science museum
- Summer in Barcelona 2019
- Born Street Food Barcelona 2019
- Five of the coolest streets Barcelona
- A perfect day in Barcelona
- 5 Highlights of La Rambla
- SLOW SPA: Barcelona’s Exclusive Spa Experience
- Visit the Picasso Museum in Barcelona
- Girona Temps de Flors
- A Quick Guide on How to Communicate in Catalan During Your Stay in Barcelona
- This event has passed.
Feria de Abril de Cataluña
22 April, 2016 - 1 May, 2016
The Feria de Abril de Cataluña is an annual event held in the capital of Catalunya, started by the immigrants from Andalusia in the 70’s and 80’s wanting to replicate their beloved Feria de Abril de Sevilla.
Held on the esplanade of the Parc del Fòrum, the fair consists of a number of stalls set up playing traditional Andalusian music throughout the day and night, as well as bars offering all kinds of Andalusian food, and a fun fair for both children and adults to enjoy.
Be prepared to dress up in traditional Andalusian costumes, such as flamenco dresses for the women, and short typical Andalusian jackets for the men.