- Best Brunch Spots in Barcelona
- Barcelona’s Best Extreme Activities
- 8 Free and Fun Things to do With Kids in Barcelona
- Top 5 Day Trips From Barcelona
- Barcelona’s Best Food Markets
- Top 5 Study Spots in Barcelona
- Can You Drink Barcelona’s Tap Water?
- Zero Patatero: Guilt-free Dining in El Born
- The Best Food Trucks in Barcelona
- Catalonia Meets Asia: Fusion Tapas and Cocktails at The Alchemix
- This event has passed.
Feria de Abril de Cataluña
22 April, 2016 - 1 May, 2016
The Feria de Abril de Cataluña is an annual event held in the capital of Catalunya, started by the immigrants from Andalusia in the 70’s and 80’s wanting to replicate their beloved Feria de Abril de Sevilla.
Held on the esplanade of the Parc del Fòrum, the fair consists of a number of stalls set up playing traditional Andalusian music throughout the day and night, as well as bars offering all kinds of Andalusian food, and a fun fair for both children and adults to enjoy.
Be prepared to dress up in traditional Andalusian costumes, such as flamenco dresses for the women, and short typical Andalusian jackets for the men.