- Sitges Carnival 2019 Essential Party Guide
- Experience an exquisite Madame Butterfly at Liceu Opera Barcelona from 12-29th January
- 5 Highlights of a walk through El Born
- Mobile World Congress, #MWC19 Barcelona
- Ascent Restaurant Barcelona – Mediterranean Cuisine with French Influence
- El Canalla: Tasty tapas in Barcelona’s Sarrià neighbourhood
- Musical Mediterranean Feast: Live Spanish Guitar with Local Cuisine
- Wine Ventures Barcelona: Guided Tours of the Penedès
- Enjoy a healthy and delicious meal at top Green Spot: top veggie restaurant!
- Colorama Barcelona: An interactive art experience
- This event has passed.
Feria de Abril de Cataluña
22 April, 2016 - 1 May, 2016
The Feria de Abril de Cataluña is an annual event held in the capital of Catalunya, started by the immigrants from Andalusia in the 70’s and 80’s wanting to replicate their beloved Feria de Abril de Sevilla.
Held on the esplanade of the Parc del Fòrum, the fair consists of a number of stalls set up playing traditional Andalusian music throughout the day and night, as well as bars offering all kinds of Andalusian food, and a fun fair for both children and adults to enjoy.
Be prepared to dress up in traditional Andalusian costumes, such as flamenco dresses for the women, and short typical Andalusian jackets for the men.