- Secret Food Tour Seville
- Devour Seville – Tapas Like a Local: Triana Neighbourhood Tapas Tour
- Afternoon Tea at Hotel Casa 1800, Seville
- A Guide To Carrer Montcada
- The oldest bars in Barcelona
- Best Burgers in Barcelona
- 6 Barcelona Bars with Free Food
- Best Brunch Spots in Barcelona
- Barcelona’s Best Extreme Activities
- 8 Free and Fun Things to do With Kids in Barcelona
- This event has passed.
Exhibition: Santas Amas de casa, especie en extinción by Karol Bergeret
4 September, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 8 November, 2015 @ 11:00 pm
If art is a reflection of its creator’s thoughts and feelings then Karol Bergeret’s new exhibition deserves a double applause. The first is for expressing an often unspoken truth that most of us would wholeheartedly agree with, and the second for the wit and grace with which this is achieved. “Saint housewives, a species in extinction” pays homage to the countless women who have anonymously and selflessly dedicated their time and energy to looking after the household.
Bergeret’s collection of illuminated sculptures on an ironing board include “the Gardener,” “the Cleaner”, “the Waitress” and the Provider”. These delightful works are created with recycled material and a twinkling eye for detail.