- Can You Drink Barcelona’s Tap Water?
- Zero Patatero: Guilt-free Dining in El Born
- The Best Food Trucks in Barcelona
- Catalonia Meets Asia: Fusion Tapas and Cocktails at The Alchemix
- How to Workout for Free in Barcelona
- Where to Shop for Vegan Groceries in Barcelona
- How to Get By in Barcelona With Little Spanish and Catalan
- Immerse yourself in exhibitions, art workshops and street art in Barcelona
- Top 5 Vegan Dessert Spots in Barcelona
- Insider Barcelona: Recommended cultural hotspots and bars in Poble Sec
- This event has passed.
Exhibition: Santas Amas de casa, especie en extinción by Karol Bergeret
4 September, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 8 November, 2015 @ 11:00 pm
If art is a reflection of its creator’s thoughts and feelings then Karol Bergeret’s new exhibition deserves a double applause. The first is for expressing an often unspoken truth that most of us would wholeheartedly agree with, and the second for the wit and grace with which this is achieved. “Saint housewives, a species in extinction” pays homage to the countless women who have anonymously and selflessly dedicated their time and energy to looking after the household.
Bergeret’s collection of illuminated sculptures on an ironing board include “the Gardener,” “the Cleaner”, “the Waitress” and the Provider”. These delightful works are created with recycled material and a twinkling eye for detail.