- Vermut & Wardrobe Restart Barcelona: Second-hand Fashion
- Top movies shot in Barcelona
- Arc de Triomf of Barcelona
- The Top 5 Best Free Viewpoints in Barcelona
- La Festa Major de Gràcia 2019
- How to Stay Safe in Barcelona
- Medieval Barcelona: Secrets and Emblematic Sites
- Top 10 Places to Discover Roman Barcelona
- Music in the Park | Summer in Barcelona
- The upcoming festivals outside Barcelona
- This event has passed.
Exhibition: Santas Amas de casa, especie en extinción by Karol Bergeret
4 September, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 8 November, 2015 @ 11:00 pm
If art is a reflection of its creator’s thoughts and feelings then Karol Bergeret’s new exhibition deserves a double applause. The first is for expressing an often unspoken truth that most of us would wholeheartedly agree with, and the second for the wit and grace with which this is achieved. “Saint housewives, a species in extinction” pays homage to the countless women who have anonymously and selflessly dedicated their time and energy to looking after the household.
Bergeret’s collection of illuminated sculptures on an ironing board include “the Gardener,” “the Cleaner”, “the Waitress” and the Provider”. These delightful works are created with recycled material and a twinkling eye for detail.