- Welcome to the Hotel Catalonia (2017 Summer Opening Review)
- Walking, tapas and wine tours with Barcelona City Tellers
- Sant Joan in Barcelona – what you need to know about the city’s brightest night
- Six must-see churches in Barcelona
- Poblenou craft beer fair
- A quick guide to 7 top shopping areas in Barcelona
- Black Marina Roof Terrace
- Templars Exhibition at the Museum of History of Catalonia
- Plaça Reial: The Royalty of Barri Gótic
- Explore Montjuïc
Escapade Theatre presents modern adaption of 1984
May 19 @ 8:00 pm - July 11 @ 6:00 pm| €20
Escapade Theatre is opening its terrifying, modern adaptation of 1984 at the Versus Teatre on 19th May thru 11th June.
Could there be a more timely moment to stage George Orwell’s dystopian nightmare? Doublethink, newspeak and thoughtcrime are with us in the form of alternative facts, fake news and post truth.
Big Brother is the modern surveillance state and he is definitely Watching YOU!
Date & Time
May 19th – June 11th
Thursday to Saturday 8:00pm Sunday 6:00pm.
For tickets visit Escape Theatre