- Urban adventures: the ultimate foodie escapade
- IAMDDB Comes to Barcelona
- Design a different weekend with Utopia Markets Illustration from 20-22 Oct
- Devour Food Tour – for those with a hunger for quality
- It’s back! Barcelona’s Say it Loud Festival 19-31 October
- Seven Reasons its still Summer in Barcelona this October!
- Montserrat – mountains, monks and magic revealed with Guies de Muntanya de Montserrat
- Wine Courses BCN – sample your way around Spain
- Just Royal BCN: cookery workshops fit for a king
- Live music, DJs and street food at The Monumental Club, 28-29 Oct
- This event has passed.
El Vida 2017
June 29 - July 2
El Vida 2017 comes back June 29th to July 2nd with the much anticipated return of two of the most important international bands of recent years, Fleet Foxes and Phoenix. With both bands scheduled to release new albums soon, there will certainly be plenty to be excited about. Phoenix, a French alternative band, will be headlining the newly revamped Thursday night. Fleet Foxes will be headlining on Saturday, finally breaking their six-year break from the stage. Another big name to headline this years festival will be the Flaming Lips.
In addition to these headliners, the American bands Warpaint and Dr. Dog, the renowned London DJ Erol Alkan, the great collaboration between Rosalía and Raül Refree “Los Angeles”, the southern psychoblues of Guadalupe Plata, the melodic pop of Joan Miquel Oliver and the new solo project of Enric Montefusco, who join the already confirmed The Flaming Lips, Real Estate and La Casa Azul will also be performing.
Many of the tickets have been purchased already, so don’t miss your chance to see El Vida 2017.
Tickets and more information available here.