- 5 Places You Hear About From Word Of Mouth
- Celebrating literature and romance on Saint Jordi Day
- Enjoy a weekend filled with great food, music, & vintage shopping: 29-30 April, Van Van Market and Lost&Found Market
- Open Camp – The Sports Theme Park
- Barcelona Transit 101
- Where to Watch ‘the Game’ in Barcelona
- MADE BCN: Makerspace
- Montjuïc Cemetery night tour: visiting the illustrous ghosts of Barcelona
- De Flor en Flor Flower Festival
- Explore Barcelona’s dark side with ‘Biutiful’
El Vida 2017
June 29 - July 2
El Vida 2017 comes back June 29th to July 2nd with the much anticipated return of two of the most important international bands of recent years, Fleet Foxes and Phoenix. With both bands scheduled to release new albums soon, there will certainly be plenty to be excited about. Phoenix, a French alternative band, will be headlining the newly revamped Thursday night. Fleet Foxes will be headlining on Saturday, finally breaking their six-year break from the stage. Another big name to headline this years festival will be the Flaming Lips.
In addition to these headliners, the American bands Warpaint and Dr. Dog, the renowned London DJ Erol Alkan, the great collaboration between Rosalía and Raül Refree “Los Angeles”, the southern psychoblues of Guadalupe Plata, the melodic pop of Joan Miquel Oliver and the new solo project of Enric Montefusco, who join the already confirmed The Flaming Lips, Real Estate and La Casa Azul will also be performing.
Many of the tickets have been purchased already, so don’t miss your chance to see El Vida 2017.
Tickets and more information available here.