- Welcome to the Hotel Catalonia (2017 Summer Opening Review)
- Walking, tapas and wine tours with Barcelona City Tellers
- Sant Joan in Barcelona – what you need to know about the city’s brightest night
- Six must-see churches in Barcelona
- Poblenou craft beer fair
- A quick guide to 7 top shopping areas in Barcelona
- Black Marina Roof Terrace
- Templars Exhibition at the Museum of History of Catalonia
- Plaça Reial: The Royalty of Barri Gótic
- Explore Montjuïc
El Vida 2017
June 29 - July 2
El Vida 2017 comes back June 29th to July 2nd with the much anticipated return of two of the most important international bands of recent years, Fleet Foxes and Phoenix. With both bands scheduled to release new albums soon, there will certainly be plenty to be excited about. Phoenix, a French alternative band, will be headlining the newly revamped Thursday night. Fleet Foxes will be headlining on Saturday, finally breaking their six-year break from the stage. Another big name to headline this years festival will be the Flaming Lips.
In addition to these headliners, the American bands Warpaint and Dr. Dog, the renowned London DJ Erol Alkan, the great collaboration between Rosalía and Raül Refree “Los Angeles”, the southern psychoblues of Guadalupe Plata, the melodic pop of Joan Miquel Oliver and the new solo project of Enric Montefusco, who join the already confirmed The Flaming Lips, Real Estate and La Casa Azul will also be performing.
Many of the tickets have been purchased already, so don’t miss your chance to see El Vida 2017.
Tickets and more information available here.