- Restaurant L’Olivé: revamped and ready for action
- Literature and Language at the Come In English Bookshop in Barcelona
- Hotel Casa Fuster: Dine in 5* luxury at Galaxó
- Happy Rental Bike Barcelona: Bespoke Tours by Experienced Guides
- Winter Garden: Dine Like Fairytale Royalty
- Grandma’s Cooking Barcelona: Learn their culinary secrets!
- Bar Muy Buenas and Dr Stravinsky – just what the doctor ordered!
- Foodie Paradise: El Jardín del Edén
- Bear on Bike: The Market to Table Experience
- Casa Mariol – Best of Barcelona’s Bodegas
- This event has passed.
El Vida 2017
29 June, 2017 - 2 July, 2017
El Vida 2017 comes back June 29th to July 2nd with the much anticipated return of two of the most important international bands of recent years, Fleet Foxes and Phoenix. With both bands scheduled to release new albums soon, there will certainly be plenty to be excited about. Phoenix, a French alternative band, will be headlining the newly revamped Thursday night. Fleet Foxes will be headlining on Saturday, finally breaking their six-year break from the stage. Another big name to headline this years festival will be the Flaming Lips.
In addition to these headliners, the American bands Warpaint and Dr. Dog, the renowned London DJ Erol Alkan, the great collaboration between Rosalía and Raül Refree “Los Angeles”, the southern psychoblues of Guadalupe Plata, the melodic pop of Joan Miquel Oliver and the new solo project of Enric Montefusco, who join the already confirmed The Flaming Lips, Real Estate and La Casa Azul will also be performing.
Many of the tickets have been purchased already, so don’t miss your chance to see El Vida 2017.
Tickets and more information available here.