- SLOW SPA: Barcelona’s Exclusive Spa Experience
- Visit the Picasso Museum in Barcelona
- Girona Temps de Flors
- A Quick Guide on How to Communicate in Catalan During Your Stay in Barcelona
- Barcelona for Bibliophiles
- The Top Five Most Unusual Shops in Barcelona
- Barcelona comedy show with Chris Purchase
- Mimo Sevilla: Lunchtime Tapas Tasting Tour
- Interactive Activites in Barcelona
- Secret Food Tour Seville
- This event has passed.
Downtown Market Barcelona
6 October, 2018 - 7 October, 2018
Downtown Market Barcelona, a two-day free event, returns for its’ second year to kick-off the first weekend of October. On both Saturday and Sunday, there will be live music, dozens of craft and clothing vendors, and various types of food trucks available from 12:30pm – 9:00pm! The easy-listening, music line-up includes Ema Jean, Danny the Lip, Ismael Gonzalez, & the Long Players. The open-air market is also right by the water at the Maremagnum mall. So, it is easy to find and you’ll get a beautiful seaview while enjoying the market. Also, attendees will have a chance to win a 100 euro gift card through a random drawing. More information is available on the mall’s website. Enjoy!