- Vermut & Wardrobe Restart Barcelona: Second-hand Fashion
- Top movies shot in Barcelona
- Arc de Triomf of Barcelona
- The Top 5 Best Free Viewpoints in Barcelona
- La Festa Major de Gràcia 2019
- How to Stay Safe in Barcelona
- Medieval Barcelona: Secrets and Emblematic Sites
- Top 10 Places to Discover Roman Barcelona
- Music in the Park | Summer in Barcelona
- The upcoming festivals outside Barcelona
- This event has passed.
Downtown Market Barcelona
6 October, 2018 - 7 October, 2018
Downtown Market Barcelona, a two-day free event, returns for its’ second year to kick-off the first weekend of October. On both Saturday and Sunday, there will be live music, dozens of craft and clothing vendors, and various types of food trucks available from 12:30pm – 9:00pm! The easy-listening, music line-up includes Ema Jean, Danny the Lip, Ismael Gonzalez, & the Long Players. The open-air market is also right by the water at the Maremagnum mall. So, it is easy to find and you’ll get a beautiful seaview while enjoying the market. Also, attendees will have a chance to win a 100 euro gift card through a random drawing. More information is available on the mall’s website. Enjoy!