- Sweet Treats for Christmas in Barcelona
- Gats: Modern Tapas Restaurant in El Raval
- Tinta i Vi – Painting with Wine (literally!)
- Sagrada Familia Tours: Tapas Tour
- Monumental Club
- Vivo Cocktails and Tapas: Authentic Dining in Eixample
- Premier Paella Cooking Class at the Paella Club
- Sketching class with Evgeniy Stasenko
- Barcelona With Fábio’s Guided Walking Photo Tour
- Thai Together: Authentic Thai Cooking Class
- This event has passed.
Dia de Brasil
10 September, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 11:30 pm| 5€
This day and night of Brazilian celebrations looks set to be a lot of fun! Highlights include forro and samba music by Anastácia and Mariene de Castro, and the local Barcelona Barbado Samba Band, Rio carnival style dancing with Ketubara, capoeira shows and delicious gastronomy.