- Dine Amongst the Clouds at Marea Alta
- Frankie Gallo Cha Cha Cha – Pizza Professionals
- Sumarroca Winery – 4×4 Tour and Al Fresco Vineyard Lunch
- El Magraner Boig – Greek made Simple
- Divinus: Say hello to delicious, no-frills dining
- Dine in the Heavens on Catalonia Barcelona Plaza Hotel’s Rooftop
- A Summers Evening at Hotel 1898
- A Tu Bola: Food for the Soul
- Healthy Brunching at MAAI
- Rock the Freedoteque by Asociación Freedonia, June 29 at This Side UP!
- This event has passed.
Dia de Brasil
10 September, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 11:30 pm| 5€
This day and night of Brazilian celebrations looks set to be a lot of fun! Highlights include forro and samba music by Anastácia and Mariene de Castro, and the local Barcelona Barbado Samba Band, Rio carnival style dancing with Ketubara, capoeira shows and delicious gastronomy.