- An African food fiesta: Let’s dance!
- Nuba Restaurant: Home of Exclusivity
- El Principal Del Eixample: the principal spot of Barcelona’s fine dining scene
- A Royal Dining Experience at Windsor Restaurant
- Goodbye bicycles, hello e-bikes: Picasso, wine & tapas
- Llamber: reinventing tapas
- There’s no place like Rome: Welcome to Assunta Madre
- Wine Not? Paint and Wine night at Arte Bar
- Eat, drink and dance at Shôko
- 7 Course Fusion Ecologic Dinner
- This event has passed.
Dia de Brasil
10 September, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 11:30 pm| 5€
This day and night of Brazilian celebrations looks set to be a lot of fun! Highlights include forro and samba music by Anastácia and Mariene de Castro, and the local Barcelona Barbado Samba Band, Rio carnival style dancing with Ketubara, capoeira shows and delicious gastronomy.