- Artspace Tours presents: Eat.Art
- Fábrica Moritz restaurant: More than just beer
- An African food fiesta: Let’s dance!
- Nuba Restaurant: Home of Exclusivity
- El Principal Del Eixample: the principal spot of Barcelona’s fine dining scene
- A Royal Dining Experience at Windsor Restaurant
- Goodbye bicycles, hello e-bikes: Picasso, wine & tapas
- Llamber: reinventing tapas
- There’s no place like Rome: Welcome to Assunta Madre
- Wine Not? Paint and Wine night at Arte Bar
Cicle de Música at Universitat de Barcelona!
26 October, 2017 @ 8:00 pm - 14 June, 2018 @ 8:00 pm
The University of Barcelona invites you to a mountain of musical celebrations taking place this year. Celebrating its 31st edition, the Cicle de Música offers over 6 months of concerts displaying some of the University’s finest musical talent that you won’t want to miss out on.
Between 26th October and 14th June, the University is hosting an enormous range of performances. From classical to contemporary, from university choir to opera, all acts will take place at 20.00 in the History building, Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 585. Keep an eye out for seasonal Spanish celebrations coming up too!
Full programme available here
WHAT NOT TO MISS!
26th October 75th Anniversary of the School Cantorum
16th November Elina Sitnikava, award winning violinist
21st December University of Barcelona Big Band
15th March University of Barcelona Orchestra
Tickets are available here