- Get closer to heaven with Riosta’s Santa Maria del Mar rooftop tour
- MACBA Award Winning Exhibition Barcelona 27th Oct- 7th Jan
- Foodies Love Company
- Barcelona Highlights Tour: voyage around the city’s most beloved treasures
- Codorníu visit: a paradise for cava enthusiasts
- Glorious Gaudí! Top Tips for the perfect day in Park Güell
- Barcelona Eat Local: an insider’s insight into a city of gastronomes
- Explore the Mediterranean with Barcelona Watersports
- Culinary Backstreets – a local’s guide to authentic cuisine
- Casa Amatller: Rethinking Modernist architecture in Barcelona
- This event has passed.
David Bowie Retrospective
May 25 @ 10:00 am - June 30 @ 8:00 pm| €17.90
The international exhibition titled “David Bowie is” arrives in Barcelona at the end of May this year, showcasing over 300 objects that aim to give an insight into the creative influence David Bowie had and has on popular culture. Including handwritten lyrics, clothes, and album artwork to name a few, this is a one of a kind exhibition which shows the artistic progression of the artist, while giving an all-encompassing outlook on the artistry and craft that went into Bowie´s persona. First on display at the V&A (Victoria and Albert Museum) in London in 2013, the exhibition is now travelling around the world, resonating Bowie´s reach. Barcelona is the only city in Spain that will host the exhibition.