- A day trip to Cadaqués
- Sailing by Snipe at the Museu Marítim de Barcelona
- Top 5 outdoor swimming pools in Barcelona
- Discover Port Vell
- Summer Nights at La Pedrera ft. the Black Barbies
- Food Lover Tour Barcelona – The Market Experience
- Summer nights in iconic venues
- The Camp Nou Experience
- Outdoor cinemas and film sessions in Barcelona
- Il Trovatore: Opera at the Gran Teatre del Liceu
- This event has passed.
David Bowie Retrospective
May 25 @ 10:00 am - June 30 @ 8:00 pm| €17.90
The international exhibition titled “David Bowie is” arrives in Barcelona at the end of May this year, showcasing over 300 objects that aim to give an insight into the creative influence David Bowie had and has on popular culture. Including handwritten lyrics, clothes, and album artwork to name a few, this is a one of a kind exhibition which shows the artistic progression of the artist, while giving an all-encompassing outlook on the artistry and craft that went into Bowie´s persona. First on display at the V&A (Victoria and Albert Museum) in London in 2013, the exhibition is now travelling around the world, resonating Bowie´s reach. Barcelona is the only city in Spain that will host the exhibition.