- Explore Barcelona’s sweetest side
- Top Cultural Activity Ideas for Bachelor and Bachelorette Events in Barcelona
- Top summer refreshments to cool you down
- Yoga and Hike – Ancient Indian discipline on a Mediterranean mountain top
- ‘Cook & Taste’ exquisite Catalan food
- Excursions Barcelona: kayaking and snorkelling in Costa Brava
- Chiringuito beach bars in Barcelona
- 5 hotspots for mojitos in Barcelona
- Barcelona Cooking, where too many chefs can never spoil the paella!
- Foodie & Tours, explore Barcelona with your taste buds
- This event has passed.
David Bowie Retrospective
May 25 @ 10:00 am - June 30 @ 8:00 pm| €17.90
The international exhibition titled “David Bowie is” arrives in Barcelona at the end of May this year, showcasing over 300 objects that aim to give an insight into the creative influence David Bowie had and has on popular culture. Including handwritten lyrics, clothes, and album artwork to name a few, this is a one of a kind exhibition which shows the artistic progression of the artist, while giving an all-encompassing outlook on the artistry and craft that went into Bowie´s persona. First on display at the V&A (Victoria and Albert Museum) in London in 2013, the exhibition is now travelling around the world, resonating Bowie´s reach. Barcelona is the only city in Spain that will host the exhibition.