- Fusion fare at Kokka
- Budget Bikes: Highlights and Tapas Tour
- Plat Únic: Calling all gourmet meat eaters
- Boo: Mediterranean Beach Restaurant
- Big Al’s American Kitchen Sitges
- Sumarroca: Harvest the vines, to make great wine!
- Asian Innovation at Nem: A Sitges Gem
- Penedès Bike & Wine Tour
- Arouse Your Appetite at Arume
- Win free tickets to the legendary mobilee rooftop party in Barcelona!
- This event has passed.
David Bowie Retrospective
25 May, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 30 June, 2017 @ 8:00 pm| €17.90
The international exhibition titled “David Bowie is” arrives in Barcelona at the end of May this year, showcasing over 300 objects that aim to give an insight into the creative influence David Bowie had and has on popular culture. Including handwritten lyrics, clothes, and album artwork to name a few, this is a one of a kind exhibition which shows the artistic progression of the artist, while giving an all-encompassing outlook on the artistry and craft that went into Bowie´s persona. First on display at the V&A (Victoria and Albert Museum) in London in 2013, the exhibition is now travelling around the world, resonating Bowie´s reach. Barcelona is the only city in Spain that will host the exhibition.