- Artspace tours and Delhicioso present: Eat.Art
- Fábrica Moritz restaurant: More than just beer
- An African food fiesta: Let’s dance!
- Nuba Restaurant: Home of Exclusivity
- El Principal Del Eixample: the principal spot of Barcelona’s fine dining scene
- A Royal Dining Experience at Windsor Restaurant
- Goodbye bicycles, hello e-bikes: Picasso, wine & tapas
- Llamber: reinventing tapas
- There’s no place like Rome: Welcome to Assunta Madre
- Wine Not? Paint and Wine night at Arte Bar
- This event has passed.
David Bowie Retrospective
25 May, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 30 June, 2017 @ 8:00 pm| €17.90
The international exhibition titled “David Bowie is” arrives in Barcelona at the end of May this year, showcasing over 300 objects that aim to give an insight into the creative influence David Bowie had and has on popular culture. Including handwritten lyrics, clothes, and album artwork to name a few, this is a one of a kind exhibition which shows the artistic progression of the artist, while giving an all-encompassing outlook on the artistry and craft that went into Bowie´s persona. First on display at the V&A (Victoria and Albert Museum) in London in 2013, the exhibition is now travelling around the world, resonating Bowie´s reach. Barcelona is the only city in Spain that will host the exhibition.