- Artspace tours and Delhicioso present: Eat.Art
- Fábrica Moritz restaurant: More than just beer
- An African food fiesta: Let’s dance!
- Nuba Restaurant: Home of Exclusivity
- El Principal Del Eixample: the principal spot of Barcelona’s fine dining scene
- A Royal Dining Experience at Windsor Restaurant
- Goodbye bicycles, hello e-bikes: Picasso, wine & tapas
- Llamber: reinventing tapas
- There’s no place like Rome: Welcome to Assunta Madre
- Wine Not? Paint and Wine night at Arte Bar
- This event has passed.
Barcelona Improv Group season 7 premiere
29 September, 2017 @ 8:30 pm - 11:00 pm
The fabulous folks at the Barcelona Improv Group have returned from the summer break to bring you a brand new season of improvised theatre and comedy! All season long, we will bring you a rich variety of improv experiences to make you laugh, make you feel, make you think, and make your night!
We’ll be tickling your funny bones with our signature fast paced short form comedy in Act 1, and in Act 2 we’ll create scenes inspired by our special guest, hypnotist Jessica Boston, who will entrance us all (but not turn anyone into a chicken!). Come early to reserve your seat – this season tickets are on the door only – first come, first served.
8:30pm (doors) 9pm (show begins)
Photo by Olivier Valiente