- Top attractions in Barcelona
- Where to Eat the Best Cheese in Barcelona
- Best plans to do in Barcelona at night
- Fira de Santa Llucia in Barcelona
- Reasons why you should choose Barcelona for your Erasmus
- Carrer Petritxol, the chocolate street of Barcelona
- Legends and scary stories about Barcelona
- La Castanyada and Tots Sants in Barcelona 2019
- How to celebrate Halloween in Barcelona 2019
- Where to eat the best chocolate in Barcelona
- This event has passed.
The BIG IF, Barcelona Improv Group 2019 presents one of Europe’s largest English language improv festivals – now in its 6th year!
November 6 @ 7:30 pm - November 9 @ 11:30 pm
The BIG IF, Barcelona Improv Group 2019 Improv Festival, brings together two hundred improvisers from more than 20 countries. They will take to the stage across 4 nights to deliver 16 original theatre and comedy shows. Watch as scenes unfold in the moment, based on audience suggestions. Whatever you experience, be it funny, surreal or dramatic, it is made completely for you.
Each night of the BIG IF Barcelona Improv Group 2019 Improv Festival you can see 4 shows. They feature world class groups like Murder of Crows from Copenhagen improvising a Film Noir. London based The Committee, who sold out their Edinburgh run last year will be performing. There will also be our first ever improvised puppet show, and of course the hosts, Barcelona Improv Group. So whatever tickles your funny bone, this comedy festival promises to deliver something for everyone.
Doors open 7.30pm, show begins: 8:00pm
Tickets: 10€ per night on the door. 2-Night Passes (Wed & Thu, 15€) and 4-Night Passes (30€) only available online