- Barcelona’s best neighbourhoods: Discover Gràcia
- Useful information about Student life in Barcelona
- Cities near Barcelona: A tour around Tarragona
- Discover the Costa Brava on a day trip
- Family-friendly activities in Barcelona – Tourist Guide
- Visiting Barcelona on a budget – Barcelona tourist guide
- Discover the best wine tours in Barcelona – Barcelona tourist guide
- The best spas and wellness centres to relax in Barcelona
- Discover the best shopping malls in Barcelona
- Discover the best casinos in Barcelona – Barcelona entertainment
- This event has passed.
Barcelona Feria de Abril
April 26 - May 3
The month of April welcomes Spring with blue skies, the warm sun, and Barcelona feria de Abril or the April Fair. This traditional Andalusian festival provides us with 10 days of festivities to enjoy.
This fair starts after Easter at Parc del Forum and contains two different sections. One section is filled with booths set up by companies who organize different events for visitors which are all related to Andalusian traditions or culture. The second section is more popular for those going to the fair with families or loved ones. This section includes more traditional fair attractions.
It is easy to Immerse yourself in the Andalusian culture at this fair. The air is filled with the smells of Andalucian food and filled with women wearing traditional Andalusian dress. You may forget for a moment that you are still in Barcelona and not the city of Seville.
Andalusians started this fair in Barcelona in 1971 because they wanted their own version of the fair that takes place in Seville. It has now grown to become the second largest Spring fair in the city of Barcelona.
This fair is the perfect place for families to enjoy the attractions such as the ferris wheel and various activities, but it is also a great event for students as well. You will find several concerts going on throughout the festival in booths or tents that attract people of all ages.
Sit back and sip on a Rebujito. This traditional Andalusian cocktail is made with sherry and soft drinks and is a must try at this event.
You can also try out or participate in some exciting activities. Learn the traditional Andalusian dances by taking a class. Another option is to enter a competition. Set up a booth at the fair or try cooking a dish for the chance to win prizes!