- Can You Drink Barcelona’s Tap Water?
- Zero Patatero: Guilt-free Dining in El Born
- The Best Food Trucks in Barcelona
- Catalonia Meets Asia: Fusion Tapas and Cocktails at The Alchemix
- How to Workout for Free in Barcelona
- Where to Shop for Vegan Groceries in Barcelona
- How to Get By in Barcelona With Little Spanish and Catalan
- Immerse yourself in exhibitions, art workshops and street art in Barcelona
- Top 5 Vegan Dessert Spots in Barcelona
- Insider Barcelona: Recommended cultural hotspots and bars in Poble Sec
Barcelona carnival 2019: a week of street parties and concerts
February 27 @ 8:00 am - March 6 @ 5:00 pm
Barcelona carnival 2019 welcomes a week of street parties and concerts, on a smaller scale to the nearby town of Sitges. The majestic Carnival King kicks off the festivities accompanied by his carriage and accomplices, the Seven Ambassadors of Fun. He ascends a stage, proclaims his reign and the mayhem begins.