- Barcelona’s best neighbourhoods: Discover Gràcia
- Useful information about Student life in Barcelona
- Cities near Barcelona: A tour around Tarragona
- Discover the Costa Brava on a day trip
- Family-friendly activities in Barcelona – Tourist Guide
- Visiting Barcelona on a budget – Barcelona tourist guide
- Discover the best wine tours in Barcelona – Barcelona tourist guide
- The best spas and wellness centres to relax in Barcelona
- Discover the best shopping malls in Barcelona
- Discover the best casinos in Barcelona – Barcelona entertainment
- This event has passed.
Barcelona Beer Festival
March 13 @ 11:00 am - March 15 @ 12:00 pm
Enjoy 110 different tapas and 646 different beers at the Barcelona Beer Festival! From March 13-15 you can taste food and beers made by amateurs and professionals. Join over 30,000 participants in the celebration of good craft beers along with all your favorite tapas.
Every year the Centre d’activitats de la Farga de L’Hospitalet de Llobregat is filled for 3 days with eager beer lovers. Don’t miss this sensory experience right here in Barcelona! Immerse yourself in the different tastes and smells of Barcelona while you listen to live music and watch performances by local theatrical groups.
Come for 1 day or all 3, the various ticket options are available now! Each entry fee ticket comes with a glass to fill with beer and several coins or tokens that you can use to buy food or beer, but once inside you may quickly run out so more tokens can be purchased for 1 euro each.
Take advantage of the beer informers at this festival to ensure you grab something you will enjoy or take a risk and try something new.
Are you a brewer yourself? Join in on the Barcelona Beer Festival and meet other brewers or participate in the Barcelona Beer Challenge. Whether you are a professional brewer or just a professional drinker, everyone can enjoy this festival.
Ticket holders also have the option to register for various activities during the festival. These activities may include cooking demonstrations, meetings with professional brewers, and sensory experiments. The list and schedule of events will be available in February.
Another unique aspect of this beer festival is every year the festival features an exclusive beer from a brewery of their choice. Don’t forget to try this years beer the Baltique Porter made by Les Trois Mousquetaires!
Put your glasses up and cheers to craft beers!