- Discover the most famous streets in Barcelona
- Gothic Quarter Barcelona – Tourist guide
- Our favorite spots to get brunch in Barcelona
- The best street food markets in Barcelona
- COVID-19: Spain’s four-phase plan in Barcelona
- The 5 best Burger restaurants in Barcelona
- The Best Roman Ruins in Catalonia
- Top 4 middle age castles in Catalonia
- The most creepy and mysterious places in Barcelona
- Explore Catalonia with the ultimate road trip from Barcelona
- This event has passed.
Anibalson + Miguelito Superstar DJ Set @ Marula Café
5 February, 2016 @ 11:00 pm - 6 February, 2016 @ 6:00 am
A collector of Afro-Caribbean vinyls, the majority of which jazz, soul and funk, Anibalson started to break the music scene of Barcelona in 2003 at the notorious Razzmataz. In the same year, he became resident at Sifó Bar, where he stayed for an uninterrupted 6 years, alongside his residencies at U-Collective as well as other more underground clubs in Barcelona. In 2007 he founded RavalGroove Records, and later on in 2012 he founded Funk&Soul Records with his friends. Currently he is focussing on groove and funk styles, which will transcend Marula together with the sounds of the fantastic Miguelito Superstar.