.................... 902 102 658
Vergola offers a unique automatic louvred roofing system. This robust and visually stunning adjustable roof was conceived in Australia over 25 years ago and continues to be manufactured there by Vergola to its exacting technical specifications.
Vergola now serves the Iberian Peninsula including Cataluña, the Balearics, and the Mediterranean coast from Girona to Gibraltar.
With over 25 years experience of taming the elements in Australia, Vergola is perfectly suited to the climate of Spain and its Islands, enabling clients to enjoy outdoor living all year round, come rain, wind or shine.
The Vergola award-winning adjustable automatic roof is professionally tailored and installed to suit a wide variety of residential and commercial outdoor environments from residential and commercial terraces; outdoor restaurant and bar areas; pools; and public spaces. Each installation is supervised by a Vergola architect.
A Vergola automatic opening roof not only looks stunning, but is robust enough to survive the harshest of elements and that is why it comes with a ten year guarantee and is maintenance free.
The unique and stylish Vergola louvre roofing system enables complete control over sunlight and airflow, making it energy-efficient and money-saving as well as adding value to homes and businesses.
In short, Vergola transforms outdoor spaces into beautiful, comfortable living, working and entertaining environments.
• Variable light and shade. Enjoy natural light, full shade or diffused light by adjusting the position of the louvres.
• Rain Protection. The unique interlocking louvre can be automatically closed making Vergola fully rain proof (in general weather conditions).
• Ventilation. The aerofoil louvre shape allows the air flow to be controlled in wet and dry weather.
• Energy Efficient. Reduce heating and cooling costs by controlling the amount of sunlight falling on exposed windows and walls.
• Insulation. The double skinned louvres provide both thermal insulation and sound reduction.
• Smart Options. A sensor automatically closes the roof when it begins to rain.